PDA

View Full Version : Easy challenges?

dankenobi
11-11-2006, 11:13 PM
Hi does anybody know any easy way to complete the challenges? Thanks in advance

Joey Jeckel
11-16-2006, 02:01 AM
I think you just have to play through them. I don't think the difficulty level makes a difference either. Some of them are pretty tough, I'm about halfway through.

DisturbedDan
11-16-2006, 06:10 AM
the only ones i had trouble with were Mexicool one and First blood. Viscera wouldn't fucking bleed!!! Finally got him to bleed after 20 mins. For the mexicool one, i just edited kane/takers moves.

Baggers
11-16-2006, 06:00 PM
Same as DisturbedDan for me. Mexicools one, Psicosis (sp?) was beaten so quickly, so I just stood outside the ring and pulled their legs away from them when they came to the side. Took like half an hour, but I managed to get them to red chest and head by doing that and nabbed a victory :D

Mark Henry Vs Viscera was annoying as hell too, I must of used every single one of Mark Henry's moves.. including raking Big Vis' head with barbed wire, smacking him with a chair and everything. Then after about 25 mins, he hit me with a bin and I bled >.< So I rematched and beat him within a few minutes thanks to the bin lol, that's the only way I could make him bleed.

I also found Mr. Perfect Vs Chris Masters quite hard too for some reason, I resulted to irish whipping him up the ramp to get a count out :)

I didn't even bother trying the Dude Love Vs Mick Foley, Mankind and Cactus Jack challenge! Can you do it on Easy? Or do Legend challenge have to be done on Legend difficulty?

Joey Jeckel
11-17-2006, 07:40 AM
Mark Henry has a punch to the head move (RS up on head while they are on the ground, I think). I wore Vis down, and he opened up after about 15 hits.

The Foley match is HARD. I won by countout. Get all three of them outside the ring and concentrate on one, just keep him down using submissions. As long as one of the others doesn't keep breaking the count, they will both hop back in the ring at 6, leaving you alone. Just hop back in before 10 and you win.

dankenobi
11-17-2006, 10:24 PM
I kicked taker and kanes ass with super crazy, i just kept pressing left on the right stick and it hit them in the stomache, repeated this untill they were red and then done a few other shitty moves. Won in under 5 mins and still had picosis, although i did have to break a pin after kane chokeslammed him lol