PDA

View Full Version : Banner click leads to homepage

svgwrestler
02-10-2009, 02:50 AM
Request: Clicking on the XBOX360ACHIEVEMENTS logo leads back to the homepage.

I know the home button is right underneath it, but clicking the banner to go back to the homepage is pretty darn close to a universal internet constant.
So close that I can't help click the darned thing a few times to go to the homepage before searching for that hard to see button.

dakisbac
02-10-2009, 02:52 AM
I guess I agree, although like you say, the Home button is right underneath it

Wasabiwarrior
02-10-2009, 03:52 PM
I always try to click on my gamercard to get to my checklist myself. Maybe they can do that?

[Waggly Bean]
02-10-2009, 04:03 PM
Request: Clicking on the XBOX360ACHIEVEMENTS logo leads back to the homepage.

I know the home button is right underneath it, but clicking the banner to go back to the homepage is pretty darn close to a universal internet constant.
So close that I can't help click the darned thing a few times to go to the homepage before searching for that hard to see button.

Nah, I don't agree. I go to the homepage when I enter the site just to check the news, but I use the forum button way more than the home one. So I could argue that it should lead to the forum. But I won't, because IMO it doesn't need changing. I've never had a problem with it, and never felt like it needed changing...

How about this though:
Maybe clicking on the power button in the banner could red ring the site? :p

Minty
02-10-2009, 04:06 PM
So you want to move your mouse up past the Home button to click on something? Over the course of a year, you'll have wasted at least 3 seconds...