View Full Version : Divided Land

02-10-2009, 05:22 PM
So, I was reading through the forums and it said that the 'Battle for Guan Du' special stage achievement will unlock in the scenario after Divided Land.

Does that mean there's no special stage achievement for Divided Land?:confused:

EOU Findub
02-17-2009, 10:36 PM
As far as I can remember, there isn't a special stage achievement for Divided Land...man, I really need to pick this game up again..

Captain Ashton
05-11-2009, 10:42 PM
There is isn't any special stage directly related to it, but if you happen to be playing as Wei Wu or Shu the the Chi Bi stage might be available to play.

07-13-2009, 03:35 PM
How do I unlock this stages or scenario?

07-29-2009, 08:39 PM
so there is not a special stage on this scenario?? well how do i get the battle of guan do achievement then?? cause in the guide it says its in this scenario someone help me please

08-02-2009, 02:26 PM
I just got this achievement it was kind of no brainer once I realized what happened. The Guide says play "Divided Land" as Juan Shao, obviously thats a misprint because the only name close enough is Yuan Shao. Play as him, but the scenario is also incorrect after beating the "Divided Land" Scenario you unlock the Battle of Guan Do. Play as Yuan Shao, consult, skip the first battle, special battle unlocked, beat special battle 20G unlocked.

-If you look at the road map, they wrote it out correctly. THERE IS NOT A SPECIAL STAGE FOR DIVIDED LAND...at least from what i read

08-02-2009, 02:33 PM
yeah i finally got this achievement as well but it completely confused me when i knew there was a battle of guan du scenario and why you would do that special battle on divided land but i finally got it i also only need 30 more officers or less or somethin but for another time lol but yeah it was yuan shao