PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't it be great?

xxdanielt3
02-11-2009, 01:58 AM
Wouldn't it be great if they put how much Arcade Games were beside their names when you search or even somewhere in the achivement guide or achievement list?
And how about retail prices for the Xbox 360 games?

Pashos
02-11-2009, 02:01 AM
Not really, prices always change so it wouldn't really work. If you want to know how much something is, go to Gamestop.com for retail games and look on xbox.com for arcade games.

dakisbac
02-11-2009, 02:48 AM
I actually like this idea. The prices don't change very often, so it's hardly an issue.

Jdm
02-11-2009, 07:28 AM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21978

^^^Needs to be updated a bit, but nevertheless it gets the job done.;)

Eiserner Juppie
02-11-2009, 07:49 AM
I agree with pashos18.
Prices change and are different from shop to shop. So I think it's better to look it up on Gamestop or Xbox.com. In my opinion it's easier than make a whole list with prices and get it up to date.

narcolepticshee
02-11-2009, 10:09 AM
Terrible idea for the retail games, what about all the different regions the site caters for? You'd have to have multiple currencies and diffferent stores have games at different prices.

Arcade games might be alright....

Peace

dakisbac
02-11-2009, 02:41 PM
It's sad to see a potentially good idea shot down because people can't read. TC never mentioned pricing for retail games, just for XBLA, and like I said, it doesn't change that often.

As for that thread JDM linked to, the information in that could easily be transferred over. And doing so would mean one less sticky topic on a board with way too many

CutmanMike
02-11-2009, 02:45 PM
Do prices change often for arcade games? I'm waiting for r-type to go down.

dakisbac
02-11-2009, 02:52 PM
Holy fuck. FOR THE THIRD TIME, no, they don't change often.

And this feature wouldn't even (or shouldn't) take sales into account, since they are short lived and not worth the hassle of changing back and forth.

CutmanMike
02-11-2009, 03:15 PM
Oop, sorry I have a habit of replying to the first post of the topic. How about a feature to force people like me to read the latest post before posting :p

The Pants Party
02-11-2009, 04:16 PM
It's sad to see a potentially good idea shot down because people can't read. TC never mentioned pricing for retail games, just for XBLA, and like I said, it doesn't change that often.

Maybe you should learn to read as well, xodakok.

Anywho, I can't elaborate but we'll have this covered in a way eventually. Top secret project that is part of our 2009 upgrades.

[Waggly Bean]
02-11-2009, 04:19 PM

How ironic. The OP may have been talking primarily about XBLA games, but he DID in fact mention retail games. So it looks like everyone that mentioned retail games did read the post, and you did not.

See:
Wouldn't it be great if they put how much Arcade Games were beside their names when you search or even somewhere in the achivement guide or achievement list?

Funny. :D

EDIT: Dammit Pants!!! :p

dakisbac
02-12-2009, 05:11 AM
*facepalm*

I

http://media.g4tv.com/images/blog/2007/11/27/633317514784490542.jpg