PDA

View Full Version : Jinjo Minjo Guide

tatova2130
02-11-2009, 07:18 PM
Basically follow these steps:

- Talk to the Pig cop
- Go to the jinjo cages and activate the wrench that's closest to the cage, to activate and open the cage (the cages have a police light on top and it's off, but when you release the jinjo they turn on to alert the cops)
- Pick up the jinjo from the cage and take the jinjo to the destined house and you will be rewarded with musical notes. (the destined house is the one with the jinjo's same skin color)
- And last but not least, go near the cages, so that you can find the minjos. Finding the minjos is the hardest part of the deal.
* You need to keep your eyes AND ears open, so that you can try to see or hear the minjo.
* Minjos are running around the area where you last released a jinjo, but not exactly next to the cage.
* Minjos have an evil laugh that's kind of hard to miss, so be sure you go around the block a couple of times.
* Minjos are EXTREMELY small in size, so don't expect to catch them on your first attempt. (unless you're lucky enough ;) )
* Once you spot a minjo, hit it, so it will be stunned. Pick the minjo up, put it in the trolley, and take it to an empty prison cell.

Wrench/Cage Locations:

*All locations mentioned are in showdown town.

1. Close to Mumbo motors there's a house with a ghost pig on top, the cage is behind that house, and the wrench is right next to it.
2. Next to Boggy's gym there's stage like platform with a cage on top the wrench is next to it.
3. Behind Trophy Tiger's house there's a hill with doors and balconys on its front, the cage is right on top of the hill, and the wrench is across the bridge on top of more world doors.
4. In front of King Jingaling's Jinjo Bingo there's a small area next to the water with grass all over, the cage is right there, and the wrench is on top of the house next to the jinjo bingo.
5. Next to the terrarium of terror's back entrance, right before you enter to the right, the cage is on your left, and the wrench is right on the roof of the building. NOTE: to get to the roof top, you need to climb a pole that's located on your right as soon as you go through the back entrance of the terrarium, it's attached on the edge of that wall next to the entrance.
6. In front of the Logbox 720's world entrance there's a statue on which you find a box with vehicle parts in it, right in front of that statue is a slope to go to mumbo motors, but on both sides of that slope are a jinjo cage and its wrench. (the wrench is on the right side and the cage on the left side of the slope)

EDIT: This editing is to help those of you who don't really know how to distinguish a Minjo from a Jinjo and I also added a video where the areas of the jinjo wrenches are shown in detail:

This is a Minjo:________________This is a Jinjo:

_____http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:5EmuMFedspCudM%3Ahttp://www.rarewitchproject.com/wiki/images/thumb/1/1c/MinjoBKNB.jpg/200px-MinjoBKNB.jpg ________________________ http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:AQL9zVw89QRU9M%3Ahttp://banjo-kazooie.com/uploadedImages/News/Dev_Diaries/jinjo.jpg

YouTube- Banjo Kazooie:Nuts and Bolts How to unlock all Jinjos

I hope this small guide helps :) NOTE:if you have any more questions or things to add, please feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to listen to what you have to say and I will also ADD anything I missed. :D

AOS Puck
02-11-2009, 09:38 PM
When I see "Jinjo Minjo Guide" I'm expecting a location of all of the cages, the location of the wrenches, the location of the Jinjo houses and the relative location of the Minjos. This is more of an information snippet rather than an actual guide.

tatova2130
02-11-2009, 11:29 PM
When I see "Jinjo Minjo Guide" I'm expecting a location of all of the cages, the location of the wrenches, the location of the Jinjo houses and the relative location of the Minjos. This is more of an information snippet rather than an actual guide.
Guide has been updated.

Shpeshal Ed
01-09-2010, 03:46 AM
Can you LOSE the minjos?

I found one, put him in my cart, then got off my cart (I remember where I got off), and then held Y later to bring back my cart.

The minjo was gone and now I can't find him. Have I totally glitched the game?

tatova2130
01-09-2010, 03:57 AM
Can you LOSE the minjos?

I found one, put him in my cart, then got off my cart (I remember where I got off), and then held Y later to bring back my cart.

The minjo was gone and now I can't find him. Have I totally glitched the game?
Nope, you probably overlooked the minjo. (it happens) Just keep looking at the same area where you found it until you see it. That's what I did until I saw it. I IS confusing, but they're just so small that one tends to lose them pretty easy. Hope that helps :)

Shpeshal Ed
01-09-2010, 05:05 AM
I dont think you understood.

This was the docks minjo. I DID find him, put him in my cart. Got OUT of my cart, walked away to get something, then teleported my cart to my location and the minjo wasn't in there anymore.

No I can't find it anywhere.

Shpeshal Ed
01-09-2010, 05:17 AM
it's cool.

After playing for a bit in Nutty Acres, I came back and they were BOTH (Jinjo and Minjo) back in their original positions.

Thanks Tatova.

tatova2130
01-09-2010, 06:36 AM
it's cool.

After playing for a bit in Nutty Acres, I came back and they were BOTH (Jinjo and Minjo) back in their original positions.

Thanks Tatova.

Hey it's no problem at all, I know those minjos can be a lot of trouble, that's why I made this guide. ;)

Glad I could help

TransonicPower
01-09-2010, 10:58 AM
Are Minjos those purple guys who run around Showdown Town and keep saying that they need to be in some place?

tatova2130
01-09-2010, 08:10 PM
Are Minjos those purple guys who run around Showdown Town and keep saying that they need to be in some place?
I edited the guide, so check it out carefully. I hope that helps.

Lord of Rage
01-13-2010, 03:05 PM
I've read in a load screen one tip about some kind of jinjo glasses. I guess is something you equip so you can detect the jinjos because some of them are real hard to find. How can i get that glasses? I already have 75 jiggys and 50 T.T. but still don't have a clue about this.

tatova2130
01-15-2010, 05:30 AM
I've read in a load screen one tip about some kind of jinjo glasses. I guess is something you equip so you can detect the jinjos because some of them are real hard to find. How can i get that glasses? I already have 75 jiggys and 50 T.T. but still don't have a clue about this.
You mean the Spec-O-Spy? I don't really remember, but did you find all the crates in Town? And did you buy all parts from Humba? Those are the only methods I can think of if not earned throughout the game.