PDA

View Full Version : NEED SOME HELP plz

Matt Jo
02-11-2009, 07:42 PM
1. I know you can see how much XP you have on the leaderboards but how do I know how much XP is needed for each rank?

2. There is an achievement for collecting 10 reflex injectors, what are these and why haven't I found any?

3. There is an achievement for using 50 pieces of interactable cover, does this mean when I see like tables and stuff where you can press X to flip them or slide them I just press X and that counts as 1/50??

4. There is an achievement for killing 10 enemies using combat oppurtunities. what does this mean?

Thanks to anyone who helps out

h3liumX
02-11-2009, 07:53 PM
1. haven't seen this info anywhere yet.

2. reflex injectors increase your slow-mo time. they look like those little health injectors but they are yellow. I think there is one in each level after the first...just look in concealed places as much as possible. you can always go back and load a previous chapter.

3. yes just press x on everything

4. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it's just like shooting a gas tank or something that kills an enemy indirectly. My achievement tracker says i have like 4 or 5 already and I'm only at the 4th level.

VA1N
02-11-2009, 08:20 PM
Yeah, reflex injectors increase your slo mo time. In the first game there were health injectors too. Picking the game up after work so I can't confirm if they are in the second, but I would imagine they would be...not sure tho.

Deyankees1
02-11-2009, 08:33 PM
Yup so far I have 1 that I found in the second mission, the reflex injectors that is.

As for the rank thing no one really know I havent seen anyone higher then private.