PDA

View Full Version : Judland Wastes Powerblock

ChickenFunk
11-12-2006, 08:29 PM
Can anyone tell me where the Red Powerblock is in the Judland Wastes? I can't find it anywhere. I read somewhere that there is a mine you have to go into??? but I can't find it anywhere. Anyhelp would be great!

zam
11-13-2006, 01:05 AM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10115

Where all the Sand People who come out from a platform up high to the right by the area with the tin can pyramids (where there is a mini-kit on a platform to the right that can only be reach with the Emperor's super-jump). Jump up there (to the right) and you'll get to an area with a mine-cart.

SpaceShot
11-15-2006, 01:37 PM
When the level starts, you do some fighting and stud collecting by two banthas, then you continue on to a chasm. You go left to leap up and around the chasm.

Don't do that. Go right. I know, you can't see a right... but look for it. Run over there, turn your right stick, you'll see it.

Oh!!! Look, you can go over there! There's a path blocked up by some shiny metal. Shiny metal?!?? <<switches to bounty hunter>> Boom! I found a new area.

This area has the power brick, and I believe a few minikits... or maybe just one.

Since I have completed this level 100%, and don't have the Emperor, no Emperor "super jump" of any kind is needed. Not even sure if the Emperor has a special jump or if you ever need it.