PDA

View Full Version : Starting single player on easy or hard?

KemicalSupreme
02-11-2009, 09:15 PM
For those who have started on Hard? Is it extremely hard? What do you suggest?

When I mean hard, is it hard like COD WAW hard?

Nostalgia37
02-11-2009, 09:18 PM
no its pretty easy the only thing I'm worried about is if you unlock a difficulty when you beat it.

KemicalSupreme
02-11-2009, 09:22 PM
no its pretty easy the only thing I'm worried about is if you unlock a difficulty when you beat it.
Not sure, I would hope not. But didnt fear files have another difficult level once you beat it?

Absolutionz
02-11-2009, 09:56 PM
I started on Hard, isn't that hard at all.

KingMongoloid
02-11-2009, 10:40 PM
Beat the game on hard, it was peanuts. Really let down by the fact that there's no Expert mode and how the multiplayer is pretty weaksauce.

ChronosWolf
02-12-2009, 01:05 AM
I beat it on easy, cause I want to collect all the stuff I can. I don't care much for the "max difficulty" achievement stuff.

xGO GATORSx
02-12-2009, 12:54 PM
It's not that hard. I'm on chapter 4 right now and i've only died like 3-4 times. When you get into a sticky situation just make sure and use "slow motion" and you'll be fine.

lostmotiv
02-12-2009, 02:05 PM
so not as hard as the first game?

KemicalSupreme
02-12-2009, 02:31 PM
Beat the game on hard, it was peanuts. Really let down by the fact that there's no Expert mode and how the multiplayer is pretty weaksauce.

No expert? Thats good news. 1 time play thru.

I doubt you will miss anything wether your on hard or easy. Once you clear the area, you are free to move around look for items.

Absolutionz
02-12-2009, 03:53 PM
It's not that hard. I'm on chapter 4 right now and i've only died like 3-4 times. When you get into a sticky situation just make sure and use "slow motion" and you'll be fine.

I haven't died once, at least not from any replica soldiers. I've died like 10 times from suicide, 'cause I was having trouble getting Deadly Ballet and kept killing myself to restart the check-point. But yeah, slow-mo makes it really easy.

o0EVIL0o x360a
02-12-2009, 04:11 PM
It's not too hard at all. You'll likely die a lot when you are going for specific achievements, I really waned to get that flamethrower thing out of the way so I could ditch it so I rushed in using that and died a few times. They give you plenty of armor and health pickups though so if you play it like a COD game on Veteran, you will likely not die at all or very little.

Absolutionz
02-12-2009, 06:14 PM
It's not too hard at all. You'll likely die a lot when you are going for specific achievements, I really waned to get that flamethrower thing out of the way so I could ditch it so I rushed in using that and died a few times. They give you plenty of armor and health pickups though so if you play it like a COD game on Veteran, you will likely not die at all or very little.

Agreed. Although I've only died like twice so far and I'm on level 8, I died when I was going for achievements. This game isn't hard AT ALL. Take your time and you'll never die.

KemicalSupreme
02-12-2009, 06:16 PM
Okay,

I think I will start on Hard tonight.!

asnaz11
02-14-2009, 11:22 PM
I started on Hard and it's very easy. That isn't to say I never died, but I enjoyed it thoroughly. I guess I'll have to beat it on Normal but that's fine. I love this game

the_b1ues
02-14-2009, 11:56 PM
Just started the game on hard so far it prob the easist hard difficulty ive played.

asnaz11
02-15-2009, 12:14 AM
If this game didn't have Slow Mo, then Hard would be a challenge lol. One of these days I'm gonna go through without using slow mo. but then i might get annoyed, especially at the *spoilers* specimens and ninjas*end spoilers*

Muckrak3r
02-15-2009, 01:15 AM
Like others have posted, slow-mo makes the game easy. I am looking for (without a guide) injectors and intel just taking my time and searching every inch of every level and im still running through the game pretty quickly.