PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Achievements Glitched

Jed05
02-11-2009, 10:43 PM
I'm not sure the what the deal is. So far I've like 2 matches in a row with my kills higher then my deaths without the achievement unlocking. After i finished the third match w/o losing i got the achievement for that and the kills higher then deaths.

Now i've killed myself more than 5 times in a match and not got the achievement. Maybe you only have to do it five times?

All in deathmatch.

KingMongoloid
02-11-2009, 10:46 PM
Lurked your profile and you do have the achievement:

"I'll Take Those Odds:
Have more kills than deaths at the end of any ranked match."

SuperMario Qc
02-11-2009, 10:49 PM
I got like 5 matches with more kills than deaths and the achievement didn't unlock...

Jed05
02-11-2009, 11:00 PM
Lurked your profile and you do have the achievement:

"I'll Take Those Odds:
Have more kills than deaths at the end of any ranked match."

But it didn't unlock till the achievement for 3 wins in a row unlocked. I did it in all 3 matches.

The one that won't unlock now is the suicide one.

Deyankees1
02-11-2009, 11:18 PM
But it didn't unlock till the achievement for 3 wins in a row unlocked. I did it in all 3 matches.

The one that won't unlock now is the suicide one.

Try the suicide one in single player that's where I did it and I got it.

Absolutionz
02-11-2009, 11:44 PM
I got the suicide one in SP as well.

FYC Punker
02-12-2009, 01:56 AM
im having trouble with ill take those odds as well.

SC Defective
02-12-2009, 04:39 AM
I posted this in the achievement guide but, it seems to me you that this game does not give assist points. Instead it gives you a kill if you wound someone and then they die from a teammate of yours. In the overall scheme those points do not count count towards your actual kills.

I could be wrong though.

TheMongoStomp
02-12-2009, 08:54 AM
im having the saame problem, i just went like +7 and no achievement:confused:

o0EVIL0o x360a
02-12-2009, 04:15 PM
Just keep playing, you will get it. Try to play in a match with only 4 people since that's how I got mine. I was postive 11 cause I was camping and I got the achievement 15-4.

skuff
02-13-2009, 12:30 AM
ive played 2 non boosted games now.. finished + in both and had over 20 kills in the second match.. the only achievement i have is kill the same player 5 times.. so im missing kill 20 people and finish + kills :mad:

Webb
02-13-2009, 12:37 AM
ive played 2 non boosted games now.. finished + in both and had over 20 kills in the second match.. the only achievement i have is kill the same player 5 times.. so im missing kill 20 people and finish + kills :mad:

Aye same here. Does the matchtype make a difference? I've not done any deathmatches yet. I just got all the PHLAGS in a game of Blitz while the other dude did jack and didn't get that one either. Weird.

skuff
02-13-2009, 01:07 AM
Aye same here. Does the matchtype make a difference? I've not done any deathmatches yet. I just got all the PHLAGS in a game of Blitz while the other dude did jack and didn't get that one either. Weird.

i know this is the wrong thread, but do you wanna boost? just need one more person as theres me and a friend already? im finding myself really not enjoying the multiplayer (cod 4 has ruined every other one now)

i have played 2 team death matches which i was owning, and 1 robot one where i got owned.. i think it was a boosting match and all my team just stood there while i took on the whole team lol. i got the kill the same guy 5 times one in a team deathmatch

Burnzie79
02-13-2009, 04:59 AM
More than just the mp achievements, it took me 5 different occasions to get Deadly ballet and twice I have done raining men, but has not come up, on my 3rd MP game i had 13 kills and 12 deaths, but I too haven't gotten "I'll take those odds".

MrEastSide
02-13-2009, 10:33 AM
I just finished a game with a +4 death ratio and didn't get it. Stupid!!! I'm sure it will unlock one of these days when I have another good round, but come on, how hard is it for developers to make sure their achievements will unlock correctly?!

s2n GaRy
02-13-2009, 01:05 PM
you guys just have to pay attention to the description of the achievement. 5 suicides is a SP one . It does not even say ranked or multiplayer in the description. And yes I have gone + 10 and still not gotten the online achievement. Bunch of crap if you ask me!

loverman529
02-13-2009, 02:37 PM
yea i am havin the same trouble with "I'll take those odds" got more kills than deaths now 3 times and still no achievement :(

pwjuggalo
02-13-2009, 04:11 PM
well i have yet to play this but something i was thinking is for the "i will take those odds" ahievement, i think the people who did get it should post their kill to death ratio in here for people....this could just be another lack of description cause the fact that it says "odds" right in the title i am thinking maybe it is a ratio that you need for it to count....i.e. 3 kills to every 1 death....or something like that just a thought

MrEastSide
02-13-2009, 08:08 PM
Well, I just got "Gotta Cap 'Em All" just fine, and at the same time, still didn't get my "I like those odds" achievement, when I was +5 in my K/D ratio. GHHHHEEEYYYY!!!!

Burnzie79
02-14-2009, 11:50 PM
More than just the mp achievements, it took me 5 different occasions to get Deadly ballet and twice I have done raining men, but has not come up, on my 3rd MP game i had 13 kills and 12 deaths, but I too haven't gotten "I'll take those odds".

I just recently I got 20 kills and 14 deaths. Again i didn't get "I'll take those odds" and "Blood Bath" This sucks :(