PDA

View Full Version : Question about saves

Matt Jo
02-12-2009, 04:11 AM
So three things I am wondering

1)since there is a level select where you can choose the level and difficulty couldn't you technically go through the game once on easy, collect all the reflex injectors, than go back on hard through level select and it will be easier since I have maxed out my slo-mo cuz I have all my reflex injectors, would that work?

2)lets say I beat the game once and only get 50 of the intels, can i go back through level select and get the rest or do I need to start a new game?

3)lets say I get two kills with the laser rifle and than reload my save and get 8 more will that count as 10 or no?

lostmotiv
02-12-2009, 02:07 PM
I'm pretty sure i've read that you can do all of that.

KemicalSupreme
02-12-2009, 02:28 PM
So three things I am wondering

1)since there is a level select where you can choose the level and difficulty couldn't you technically go through the game once on easy, collect all the reflex injectors, than go back on hard through level select and it will be easier since I have maxed out my slo-mo cuz I have all my reflex injectors, would that work?

2)lets say I beat the game once and only get 50 of the intels, can i go back through level select and get the rest or do I need to start a new game?

3)lets say I get two kills with the laser rifle and than reload my save and get 8 more will that count as 10 or no?

Pretty sure this was answered in the guide!

Yes to all!