PDA

View Full Version : Cheats???

ANIM4L
02-12-2009, 08:24 PM
Anybody try digging out their old code books and see if any of the old cheats still work?

I can confirm the Dr. Robotnik one that I used back in the day doesn't work. ( hold left or right at scenario selction for slow CPU player.)

I know that I can turn turbo on in the controls but I was wondering if there were any working cheats?

Jed05
02-12-2009, 10:06 PM
Anybody try digging out their old code books and see if any of the old cheats still work?

I can confirm the Dr. Robotnik one that I used back in the day doesn't work. ( hold left or right at scenario selction for slow CPU player.)

I know that I can turn turbo on in the controls but I was wondering if there were any working cheats?

see the achievement guide. I didn't know of the cheat you are talking about, but yest it seems all cheats still work, the only thing is you have to find out which button corresponds to A,B, and C.

ANIM4L
02-12-2009, 11:17 PM
sweet, now I got to find my old cheat guides hopefully I diden't throw them out.

SSJ4 Link
02-12-2009, 11:25 PM
You could just look them up? ..... (Speaking theory here, since I never used cheats back in the day...)

Dr. Robotnik?????
hxxp://www.gamefaqs.com/console/genesis/code/563321.html

lozerbick
02-13-2009, 08:02 PM
I used the level select cheat in sonic to skip right to a bonus round and I was able to unlock the achievement for collecting an emerald.

VA1N
02-13-2009, 08:31 PM
So, you can get achievements even while using cheats in this game?

berserkerninja
02-13-2009, 09:15 PM
So, you can get achievements even while using cheats in this game?
Yeah. The achievements will still unlock