PDA

View Full Version : A Ninja Gaiden-like Game?

JieXY
02-12-2009, 08:34 PM
Does this game play like Ninja Gaiden? It surely looks cool and has a variety of ninja weapons, so it's hard not to think of Ninja Gaiden.

The Pants Party
02-12-2009, 08:47 PM
I saw a "hands-on" article for it a few weeks ago and they essentially said it is a total rip-off.

Vendetta
02-12-2009, 09:30 PM
Just by looking at early screen shots and even the cover for the game screams total knock off. The game will probably suck compared to Ninja Gaiden too. Not really on my radar to play but who knows...

Hayabusa66
02-13-2009, 10:08 PM
The Otogi games were some of the best actiongames on the old Xbox and this team made ninja blade ....i want his game sooo bad....

I love NG and NG2 ( as you can guess lol)

i ordered an asia verion ( englisch ) and hopefully will get the game on monday ..after plaing the demo from jap marcetplace i can say i love it so far.

harry32
02-13-2009, 10:11 PM
i will probably rent it through gamefly first or hopefully there is a demo release in the marketplace first but it probably won't be anywhere near as good as ninja gaiden

Cordes
02-14-2009, 02:55 PM
The demo was pretty decent but then again it was very short so it may be a little to early to say. Doesn't seem to be to bad though. As a collector I'm going to get the game anyway hopefully by the end of next week, then I can post some feedback.

Rewmac
02-15-2009, 08:18 PM
I saw a "hands-on" article for it a few weeks ago and they essentially said it is a total rip-off. Well it can't be a rip off since it's in development for 4 years. And by the way just because another Ninja style hack'n slash comes out it's a Gaiden rip off?

Just by looking at early screen shots and even the cover for the game screams total knock off. The game will probably suck compared to Ninja Gaiden too. Not really on my radar to play but who knows... It might be similiar but I doubt it will be as annoying as Gaiden. I played Ninja Gaiden 2 a lot I love it, but it's in the hair tearing category. A game should be challanging at some point but also should include a noob difficulity level just for fun. Gaiden and Gaiden 2 lack that. Again, Ninja Gaiden is an awesome game, but I think judging by the demo Ninja Blade will bring something new to the ninja style action games. Joy. Gaiden brought the "I finally did it" words out of my mouth and looking at ninja blade that will bring "Goddamn it that move was so cool" I hope you know what I'm trying to say here.

JieXY
02-17-2009, 06:27 PM
Okay, buy the asia version, i've decided. XD

BTW, I saw from YESASIA.COM that the Asia version is only compatible with Asia version X360, but from PLAYASIA.COM it says it's region-free. Oh, who shall I believe.

What does Asia version look like? With Chinese characters on below the "NINJA BLADE" title?

I really want to make sure and not waste my 50 bucks.

Rewmac
02-20-2009, 05:44 PM
I have the ASIA version and I have PAL system. It plays on my system. And you should now that NTSC-J games all play on NTSC USA system regardless everything. The Asia version which is region free plays on all systems. The cover is english/chinese.

jaded805
02-20-2009, 08:18 PM
^^^ Really? NTSC-J games will play on NTSC-U systems? I know for sure that MOST NTSC-J games are region free but i've always thought some hardcore Japanese games were Region Locked.
I ask because when I got Ninja Blade I also could've grabbed Star Ocean but the box said NTSC-J/and all the writing was in japanese so I didn't grab it. Where as Ninja Blade said it was RF.

I know for a fact Ninja Blade is Region Free though, mine arrived today, I'm about to play.