PDA

View Full Version : Seems way too easy ...

Hayabusa66
02-12-2009, 09:32 PM
Is there a difficulty higher than hard ? I started on normal and its like the easymode of the other FEAR games.

Anyone knows if there is a extreme Mode as in the other games ?

CORPSE CRISIS
02-12-2009, 09:36 PM
maybe u have to beat the game am ame ame am....... wooowwww if u have to beat the game on hard mode to unlock extreame duficulty then thats so dumb. thats probabily ur best bet lol and didnt u just say u just started yes u go up against units that have little to no armor. but it will get harder as u progress.

o0EVIL0o x360a
02-12-2009, 10:17 PM
I'll be a little pissed if they add Extreme mode and Instant Action via DLC, but I wouldn't put it past Microsoft to charge us for content that should be on the disc.

CORPSE CRISIS
02-12-2009, 10:24 PM
I'll be a little pissed if they add Extreme mode and Instant Action via DLC, but I wouldn't put it past Microsoft to charge us for content that should be on the disc. well dude instant action isint soo bad when there is only 4 cause i didnt really have a problem beating 4 instant action maps on fear 1 on extreme dificulty. but now u see in fear files things get waay to over board by adding i think what 8 instant action maps or somthing like that thats when u say no more then 4.

AcidGlowx81
02-12-2009, 10:49 PM
Files had 2 games so, 4 for Extraction Point and 4 for Perseus is how I see it. :drunk

IA was badass.

laundryman
02-12-2009, 11:12 PM
This game is cake compared to the first.

o0EVIL0o x360a
02-12-2009, 11:45 PM
well dude instant action isint soo bad when there is only 4 cause i didnt really have a problem beating 4 instant action maps on fear 1 on extreme dificulty. but now u see in fear files things get waay to over board by adding i think what 8 instant action maps or somthing like that thats when u say no more then 4.

Don't get me wrong, I would love to have Extreme difficulty and Instant Action in FEAR 2. I just don't want to pay for it additionally as DLC when it belongs on the retail disc. That's the trend nowadays, withhold content and release it at a later date with a price tag. I welcome additional difficulty, since now everyone is going to beat this game on the "hard" setting and it is no accomplishment.