PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Question

VRattleHead
02-12-2009, 09:59 PM
Hey all,

Had a quick achievement question... I searched for the answer and checked the achievement guide that's up for this game but there doesn't seem to be an answer...

What is the "Bank Shot" achievement? How do you do "Combat Opportunities?"

Your help/advice is much appreciated.

Thanks guys! - only one that's puzzling me right now.

-VRattleHead

o0EVIL0o x360a
02-12-2009, 10:12 PM
Blow up explosive barrels next to your enemy, if he dies by the explosion (not your bullet) you get credit for 1.

CORPSE CRISIS
02-12-2009, 10:13 PM
Blow up explosive barrels next to your enemy, if he dies by the explosion (not your bullet) you get credit for 1. is there a lvl where u can just quit and redo??

o0EVIL0o x360a
02-12-2009, 10:16 PM
Try the opening of stage 3, there's lots of explosives being armed or just sitting around. If you get some kills using those, you'll be well on your way. I think you can reload the checkpoint, but I can't confirm that since I got the achievement through casual play.

I'd like to know a good spot to kill 4 guys with the grenade. Like 4 dudes hugging each other, none of that luck nonsense.

Steve007101
02-13-2009, 07:58 AM
Try the very beginning of level 3, you just blow up the barrels] on the right and back left and 3 always end up in a certain area, you just need a little luck to get a 4th which doesn't take too many tries.

VRattleHead
02-16-2009, 09:59 PM
great. I got it. Thanks a lot guys.

ChronosWolf
02-17-2009, 12:09 AM
Try the opening of stage 3, there's lots of explosives being armed or just sitting around. If you get some kills using those, you'll be well on your way. I think you can reload the checkpoint, but I can't confirm that since I got the achievement through casual play.

I'd like to know a good spot to kill 4 guys with the grenade. Like 4 dudes hugging each other, none of that luck nonsense.

I can't remember, I thin it's stage 4. There's a part where you meet a the general, i think it's the first or second time. Where your in a cavern and he's across from where you walk in and he's behind a large glass window. When you jump down, if you rush to all the crates, you get 4-6 guys in that area and you can. if you move into them, you can get them all close then do the "slo-mo" and chuck your grenade and get them all at once.

It's the level, where the checkpoint just before it, there is a crate with armor and I believe a grenade or laser on it.

The level is called Withdrawl or something..it's the one all based in the underground caverns.