PDA

View Full Version : adopt a noob program

twilightsniper8
02-13-2009, 08:51 PM
not sure if anyone done this before but the purpose of it is to help newer members by getting volunteers help them with their questions or whatever else they need. Just a idea i had

Pucca Princess
02-13-2009, 09:00 PM
not sure if anyone done this before but the purpose of it is to help newer members by getting volunteers help them with their questions or whatever else they need. Just a idea i had

Seen this on other forums, and it's worked well there. Not sure is this site needs it though - it's friendly enough to all the new people and there are plenty of threads with help :) But it would be nice for a welcome friend to be associated with the new people (but isn't there a LOT of new people registering and not posting? Would this not waste some people's time?)

Gippo Hippo
02-13-2009, 10:01 PM
Yeah, I'll help anyone who is concerned.
But it's kinda unfair to call them noobs, cos i'm quite a new member.

prosmits
02-13-2009, 10:32 PM
not a bad idea, although i dont think this forum needs it. I only joined today and have found everything i need just by searching.

Tailz
02-13-2009, 10:34 PM
Great idea, I reckon anyone who has a gamerscore over 200k should have to adopt a newbie.

Not only will it help the newbs but it will also help me catch up with those crazy high gamerscore players :P

Never happening, they play a minimum of 16 hours a day :-P

Alpha Briggs
02-13-2009, 11:14 PM
Yea its a good idea, but seeing how the site is pretty straight forward I don't know if its needed.. Search your game up, and all the info if there, even if you don't have a account.

Mr. Writer
02-14-2009, 12:12 AM
I do think it is an excellent idea as I "adopted a noob" on one of my old skateboard forums and it worked well for them to make friends easier and always having someone there for immediate questions etcetera. I think we shuld do it. It works really well and feels great :).

Norman Coxwell
02-14-2009, 12:14 AM
How about they do it the way real men do and figure it out themselves? Its not that complex.

mgc norsman
02-14-2009, 12:58 AM
Yeah, I'll help anyone who is concerned.
But it's kinda unfair to call them noobs, cos i'm quite a new member.

ya like i just helped this guy on here.....tatova i think his name was. i helped him get an x360a gamercard so he could use it in his signature. i alway try to help if i can and even if i cant i try to find out how i can. although i openly call me self a noob i guess other people might not like it.