PDA

View Full Version : Ranked wins

Zef
11-13-2006, 04:13 PM
Once I finally won a ranked game, a War match for a change, I get back to the menu to check my stats and my win isn't even counted!

All of the kills I got during the match counted, as did the objective points. And I have gotten stats for matches after that so it can't just be slow.

Any ideas?

DELTA FOX
11-13-2006, 10:55 PM
Exactly the same just happened to me :( I would also like to know what is up with this.

buckshotmike
11-14-2006, 12:25 AM
I actually havent been able to get into a ranked game. Everytime I go to the ranked games it puts me in a loby and I sit there alone. I even went and took a shit but it still did nothing. WTF?

xsni
11-14-2006, 12:25 AM
WHY DID THEY HAVE TO RUSH THIS GAME OUT BEFORE FIXING STUFF!!??

Call of Duty 4 comes out next week. (-.-)

Darth Odan
11-14-2006, 01:35 AM
LOL. You must of left the game AFTER the win and din't wait 20 secounds in the lobby.

zebatov
11-14-2006, 03:44 AM
Man. All I'm seeing are problems with 360 games. I have never EVER seen this many issues with any other console. Not even Xbox 180. What the HELL are these developers doing? At least it's not as bad as PS3's 3-10 minute load time per DVD movie and countless load times during games. Or so I've heard from numerous game shows from around the world.

xsni
11-14-2006, 03:49 AM
At least it's not as bad as PS3's 3-10 minute load time per DVD movie and countless load times during games. Or so I've heard from numerous game shows from around the world.

Haha. That's the reason why I'll purchase a Wii before a PS3 any day. Oh, and the prices play a large part too. :)

Supaaafly
11-14-2006, 04:06 AM
Man. All I'm seeing are problems with 360 games. I have never EVER seen this many issues with any other console. Not even Xbox 180. What the HELL are these developers doing? At least it's not as bad as PS3's 3-10 minute load time per DVD movie and countless load times during games. Or so I've heard from numerous game shows from around the world.

Totally agree with you Zeb. Seems like every game that is released at the mo is riddled with glitches (patch it later!)

Hopefully now that the PS3 is out, developers will be making next-gen games for both platforms and time can be better spent tuning the gameplay instead of boosting PS2 graphics for 360.

Darth Odan
11-14-2006, 04:10 AM
The problem is that Microsoft if putting preassure on companies. PS3 is comming soon, so lets get the most money before the competition starts. THEN the same companies place preasure on their empolyes to get more money during Fall.

Zef
11-14-2006, 04:13 PM
WHY DID THEY HAVE TO RUSH THIS GAME OUT BEFORE FIXING STUFF!!??

Call of Duty 4 comes out next week. (-.-)

Don't be stupid, it came out two months ago.

I didn't leave the lobby early because I don't know how to =P I always wait for the timer thing to hit zero.

A similar thing happened last night, my team were winning a deathmatch (apparently there ARE other game modes in ranked matches) but every few minutes a person from each team was booted at the same time until every got booted out. Kills were counted, but no win or loss.

And yet another bizarre occurance was beginning a ranked match, from the lobby after it has 'started' the game, then instantly being kicked out after loading it up.

Bounce!:Bounce: