PDA

View Full Version : Calling All Hexic Greats.. (Those Who Have Grand Pearl Pooblah)

LiamW92
02-14-2009, 03:20 PM
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPP!!!!

1 and a half god damn years i've had 175G on this game. I tried many many times for this achievement. And i have given up all hope.

I was wondering if anyone would be soooo coool enough .. to maybe sit down with me one day this week (im off college) and view my webcam over msn or something and ill point it at my telly and you can direct me on what to do ?.. May take long i know. but ill reward you with something.. (like ermmm.. well i dunno something atleast)..

So if anyones interested.. post back :)

MSN : Liam_Shorty@hotmail.co.uk

GT : III L I A M 9 2 (dunno why, just wanted to put it)

Thanks Guys

Shogun
03-09-2009, 04:49 PM
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPP!!!!

1 and a half god damn years i've had 175G on this game. I tried many many times for this achievement. And i have given up all hope.

I was wondering if anyone would be soooo coool enough .. to maybe sit down with me one day this week (im off college) and view my webcam over msn or something and ill point it at my telly and you can direct me on what to do ?.. May take long i know. but ill reward you with something.. (like ermmm.. well i dunno something atleast)..

well, i have done it twice, both times it took me about 5-6 hours. i did it a second time because i wasn't online the first time. So i wanted to do it again for the leader boards. I know my technique works, so unless you find someone that can do it faster. Let me know and i can get you started.

Ryudo
03-26-2009, 10:31 PM
Dude Shogun think you could help me also that would be so awesome

AngrySalad
03-27-2009, 12:02 PM
Folks. Go to www.hexic.info (http://www.hexic.info)

I can't tell you how much it helped me.

I only had 10 GS on this game from the one time I played it in 2007. I just picked it up again two days ago and I only have two chieve's left. The 100 game one and the poobah. I'm on my way to poobah on the game I'm currently in.