PDA

View Full Version : vectorman? 500 shiny things?

DynBR
02-14-2009, 05:06 PM
Err... I did all the others achivements, but i can't do this one... is there an easy way to get it? I can't beat the boss, and is it cummulative? :/ Its damn hard achivement. I really need to do this one to get 1k, anyone have some tips? Thanks bro.:(

KiySeph
02-14-2009, 05:45 PM
Which boss are you having trouble fighting? If it's the first boss, just fire up at it when he open his cargo bay. Move to the right when he flies to the right, then move to the left when he flies to the left. Repeat and fire at the boss again. Set the Difficulty to LAME in the Options menu to make things easier.

Like the Achievement Guide said, if you're collecting a good chunk of photons through each level, you should have it right around level 5.

Chuppernicus
02-14-2009, 07:50 PM
Check out cheat codes online if your skills are not up to the task. Just use the health code, and no I don't remember it off hand. I picked mine up midway thru the 2nd snow level I think. I also stayed in the water level and blasted the eels for awhile and collected the "shiny things"! Good Luck.

The call a cab cheat does not work as far as I can tell.

LanEvo
02-14-2009, 07:57 PM
This boss is really annoying. But his movements are predictable, its not easy, but try to read it the first few tries.

After you pass him, int the next level, after the bonus, there is an infinite respawning enemy, some kind flying robot that come out of the ground underwater.
You can stop in front of their hole firing, each batch will have one enemy that drops 6 photons, then you collect and go back to your position, until it you get the achievement.

Its very boring, but if you are having problems...

pre5k777
02-16-2009, 03:00 AM
Remember to save constantly if you're getting stuck. In the fifth level when i knew i should be getting close I saved after practically every enemy and just concentrated on getting past the next enemy. It can make some of these achivements a slow crawl but definately worth using to get the harder achievements.

joshnorm
02-16-2009, 06:44 AM
Set control type to Sega Classic then go type here at the pause menu:
Sega: A, B, Right, A, C, A, Down, A, B, Right, A
Xbox: X, A, Right, X, B, X, Down, X, A, Right, X

It helped me alot

OnEdEcK
02-16-2009, 09:01 AM

It helped me alot

What does this do?

rawkerdude5012
02-16-2009, 03:40 PM
What does this do?

look on the internet, geeze.... anyways, its the code for full health

DeliriEyeD
02-16-2009, 06:36 PM

It helped me alot

Thanks for the code it really helped me out. I got the achievement as soon as I got to level 3 so I am not sure if all the photons I collected on previous tries counted as well or I got 500 just through the play through I did using the code.

rawkerdude5012
02-16-2009, 07:44 PM

It helped me alot

hey im doing this but i dont think its working, are you supposed to hear a confirmation sound or what?

edit: nevermind i got it the ol fashion way instead, now to play with some retarded beans