PDA

View Full Version : Level 9 tip

Muckrak3r
02-15-2009, 01:11 AM
Near the end of the level you have to find a security card and return to the nurses office. After getting the security card you fight your way back to the elevator, and then have a run in with Alma after prying the doors open.

I did the B button mash-fest, and just stood there. The elevator doors closed and I searched every inch of the level for an exit. There was none. You have to push through the elevator doors with Alma there right after the button mash sequence (my reaction is to run from her, not push through thats why it glitched on me.

DeafSunchaser
02-16-2009, 07:16 AM
i have the card!
BUT i cant get out! pissing me off big time!

Lordvader178
02-16-2009, 08:59 AM
Press the elevator button.

yankee8976
02-17-2009, 03:01 AM
got the keycard go to elevator doors and press the button and nothing happens just keep fighting the guy who raises tHe dead NEED HELP

DeafSunchaser
02-17-2009, 03:26 AM
Press the elevator button.

it dont work!

i finaly did it...
you need to press lift button then you have to kill the guy thats running around spawning them soldiers back to life! then lift door will open a little so u have to force it open!

KyleWATP
02-17-2009, 04:02 PM
Turn the xbox off and start from the last save point. The same thing happened to me. Luckily the last save point was only a few seconds back

DeafSunchaser
02-18-2009, 03:38 PM
Turn the xbox off and start from the last save point. The same thing happened to me. Luckily the last save point was only a few seconds back

NO... dont do what he said!