PDA

View Full Version : God some of these Achievements...

XxDarkMaster1xX
02-15-2009, 01:04 PM
The multiplayer ones are stupidly hard.Kill 3 people while blinded by a flash grenade.What the fuck how are you supposed to do that legitimatley.

Destroy 100 combat ops while piloting a Powered Armor unit during ranked play.Has to be done in ONE match.How the hell are you supposed to do that.....

Seriously some of these achivements are stupidy hard so I might as well boost these.Send me a FR and a message if you want to help get these two.

Also I bumped into a gamersaver yestarday so If you want his name Ill send you a message

JordanBoi
02-15-2009, 01:21 PM
i agree mate i had 1 game online and i did not like it so i don't think i be getting the online achievements for fear 2.

XPL1C1T GAM3R
02-15-2009, 01:39 PM
this thread should be closed if you are looking for boostrs there are lots in the achievement trading thread :)

Shadow Gimpy
02-15-2009, 04:36 PM
TC, the achievement you are refering too about destroying 100 combat ops is not for one match. It is actually impossible to be completed in one match. Look for the thread called "City Planner figured out". Briefly though, combat opp's stands for combat opportunities and does not mean kills. It means environment destruction.

XxDarkMaster1xX
02-16-2009, 11:27 AM
TC, the achievement you are refering too about destroying 100 combat ops is not for one match. It is actually impossible to be completed in one match. Look for the thread called "City Planner figured out". Briefly though, combat opp's stands for combat opportunities and does not mean kills. It means environment destruction.

Why are you calling me TC?

Vendetta
02-16-2009, 05:36 PM
city planner does not have to be done in one match! look at the thread created that shows you the best method of getting that achievement.

asnaz11
02-17-2009, 03:06 AM
TC means Topic Creator..lol