PDA

View Full Version : Classic Graphics?

xsni
11-14-2006, 03:31 AM
I just figured out that it is possible to switch to the original visuals for this game... and in my opinion this makes it slightly easier. Can you still get the beat level five achievement by using this setting?

xsni
11-15-2006, 04:28 AM
Nevermind. The classic graphics actually proved to be a bit harder than the enhanced! On the first game I played after switching back I beat level 5... without losing a single life! Odd.

Skillet
11-23-2006, 02:32 AM
I don't like the game as a whole...I'd rather play it on my old Atari 2600.

o00oRICHARDo00o
01-14-2010, 12:25 AM
I completely suck at this game and I changed the graphics to classic and I got "home sweet home" on the first try. I think it's easier b/c the graphics are more square and you can actually see where to go. My biggest problem was getting killed b/c I didn't aim just right and I was catching the corners of cars and stuff. On the old graphics I rarely die that way anymore. :)

Beta thorgo
08-11-2010, 09:39 PM
I haven't yet played with the classic graphics, but I'm always game for gamin' it old school. Sounds good to me!

The Taymanator
10-15-2011, 04:16 PM
I specifically bought this game because my wife is such a Frogger fan, and her first criticism was that the graphics had changed.

I'm really glad I found out about this...I'll have to give it a try at my earliest opportunity.

Thanks!