PDA

View Full Version : This game is awsome !!

Hayabusa66
02-16-2009, 03:28 PM
Just finished the first level and this Game is totally awsome.

As i wrote on the other thread the team behind the Otogi Games made this one. Great Graphics, very fast gameplay and greatly implemented
QTE's.
The Asia Version is codefree btw and has English Voiceover as well as different subs like german for example.

Gameplaywise its more like God of War than Ninja Gaiden ... and its NO NG2 ripoff.

Give it a chance guys

xAuSx IceMaN
02-16-2009, 06:59 PM
Yeah i like it to but it does have a few glitches, Maybe you could help me here im on the first level up to the part where you have to escape the building.

Now i run down the end of this part of the building where the floor is collapsing behind me and about half way down it says to use ninja vision but i cant see anything im meant to do so i run all the way to the end and stop at the window but cant do anything??

I there somthing im missing? Any help would be appreciated cheers.

Digger31
02-16-2009, 07:54 PM
Hi,

When you are running down the corridor towards the window you will be told to use your Ninja Vision-press LB and this slows time down and will trigger a QTE to break through the window.

Hope this helps-Awesome Game

Hayabusa66
02-16-2009, 08:47 PM
Digger3 said everything hehe

xAuSx IceMaN
02-17-2009, 01:10 AM
Hi,

When you are running down the corridor towards the window you will be told to use your Ninja Vision-press LB and this slows time down and will trigger a QTE to break through the window.

Hope this helps-Awesome Game

Are you serious ive ran down it like 50 times and it aint doing shit i knew it bloody glitched on me, Cheers for the help guys

Outlaw Tracker
02-18-2009, 11:34 AM
The Asia Version is codefree btw and has English Voiceover as well as different subs like german for example.

I ordered the Asia version and am eagerly awaiting it. It's my first experience with a version free game - there's no problems right? Achievements unlock and it will run like a US region game right?
I checked your gamercard out and see your achieves are unlocking but just wanted to make sure.
BTW - you are an awesome ninja :) you rule in NG2!

goothgone
02-19-2009, 09:15 PM
I ordered the Asia version and am eagerly awaiting it. It's my first experience with a version free game - there's no problems right? Achievements unlock and it will run like a US region game right?
I checked your gamercard out and see your achieves are unlocking but just wanted to make sure.
BTW - you are an awesome ninja :) you rule in NG2!

no problem its region free

Hayabusa66
02-20-2009, 07:02 PM
Blush Thank you but there are better ones ;)

ITIGHOSTITI
02-21-2009, 04:02 AM
I had the same problem. Restarted the level and then a QTE triggered at the window.

Painkiller Q8
02-23-2009, 09:09 AM
yeah i was happy like you when i finished the first mission .. yeah awesome

but i hated it in the coming missions .. ITS FUCKING HARD :mad::uzi:

Ungodly
02-24-2009, 02:51 PM
glad to see this sounds good ive been looking forward to it just based on the button press action scenes i love those

agentplatypus
02-24-2009, 02:53 PM
I'm getting this for sure!

DefJamV
03-12-2009, 01:40 PM
When i picked up the demo, after the QTE drop from the plane i got a semi. Once the real gameplay started i found myself moist. Thats how good this game is, if anything its better than NG2. Its games like these that deserve multi-million sales not bollocks like Halo 3.

cra
03-12-2009, 01:44 PM
Its games like these that deserve multi-million sales not bollocks like Halo 3.

true, true. but since most US and europeans play more 1st person shooters, it won't ever happen :eek: