PDA

View Full Version : Problem with video brightness maybe?

KemicalSupreme
02-16-2009, 04:17 PM
Does anyone have this problem?

I feel I have to to run thru the first few levels with the flashlight on because it is extremely hard to see where your going without it. I am trying to play with the brightness, but I see to have it to bright in the light?

So my question, did you guys feel the same way about the flashlight in the first few levels? Was it on nonstop?

Flackmonkey666
02-16-2009, 04:38 PM
Thats a strange one definately, is it balanced like that through all of the levels or just the first few ?, I haven't noticed any changes of brightness on my game, have you checked the levels on your TV, If these are ok then it sounds like a disc or console problem, maybe check with another game and see if you notice anything different.

KemicalSupreme
02-16-2009, 05:03 PM
I know when you first pop the game in, they ask you to click ok when you can barely see the emblem. Then everything appeared to dark. Not sure,but I clicked really low, but then changed the brightness to adjust. Just seems weird. Bothers the hell out of me.

o0EVIL0o x360a
02-16-2009, 05:12 PM
I kept the flashlight on except when there were enemies around since they notice that. I didn't want to miss any details in the darkness.

KemicalSupreme
02-16-2009, 05:13 PM
I kept the flashlight on except when there were enemies around since they notice that. I didn't want to miss any details in the darkness.

Maybe thats my problem also, but it does seem really dark in some areas of walkthru. I wouldnt be able to see where I was going without the light. Fear 1 even when dark, you could still see where you were going.

ll Mr Bubbles ll
02-17-2009, 02:18 PM
they might have made it darker so you have to use the flashlight , as this does add to the creepy atmosphere of it . Maybe change your brightness on your tv ? or maybe play in the dark ( seems weird but with light on your tv its hard to see ) . I myself kept the default brightness and its perfect for me .

Using a 42" HD tv 1080dpi if that makes any difference ?

KemicalSupreme
02-17-2009, 02:49 PM
they might have made it darker so you have to use the flashlight , as this does add to the creepy atmosphere of it . Maybe change your brightness on your tv ? or maybe play in the dark ( seems weird but with light on your tv its hard to see ) . I myself kept the default brightness and its perfect for me .

Using a 42" HD tv 1080dpi if that makes any difference ?

if definitely feels like I need the flashlight on at all times. Just really dark.

MrEastSide
02-17-2009, 07:39 PM
I played the first level with the brightness at halfway like it told me to. I finally ended up bumping it up a bit cause it was too dark.