PDA

View Full Version : Help

Mister Buds
02-16-2009, 06:33 PM
ok, it seems like i'm the only one in the world that's having trouble with this game. so, i'm going to put all my problems in here, because i'll probably have a lot of them.

on e-swat, how the hell do you beat the first level? i go all the way to the right, hop up a couple levels, and then start progressing left. it leads me back to the very beginning. i turn around and all the enemies have respawned. what am i supposed to do?

then there's fatal labyrinth. how am i supposed to make it anywhere, when the enemies have incredible health and strength, and are impossible to run from?

banyangod
02-16-2009, 08:55 PM
In Fatal Labyrinth,

make sure you equip your armor and weapons. If I recall, when you start your default weapons/armor are not equipped. The early monsters are really quite easy otherwise.

Lord Chabelo
02-16-2009, 09:01 PM
On E-Swat make sure to use to press the up arrow and jump. You will jump higher and you got a higher platform where you go to the right.

Mister Buds
02-17-2009, 04:44 AM
thanks for the responses. i ended up beating e-swat with the help of a youtube video i found. i also tried following one for labyrinth, but it spawns me in a different spot every time.

OnEdEcK
02-17-2009, 05:25 AM
ok, it seems like i'm the only one in the world that's having trouble with this game. so, i'm going to put all my problems in here, because i'll probably have a lot of them.

on e-swat, how the hell do you beat the first level? i go all the way to the right, hop up a couple levels, and then start progressing left. it leads me back to the very beginning. i turn around and all the enemies have respawned. what am i supposed to do?

then there's fatal labyrinth. how am i supposed to make it anywhere, when the enemies have incredible health and strength, and are impossible to run from?

Fatal Labyrinth was a pain in the ass for me aswell, the advice I'll give is just save as soon as you reach a new level, then look for the next, when you find it you'll know the best route so reload and just leg it there, just repeat for each level. this is what worked for me. Good Luck

Mister Buds
02-17-2009, 09:37 PM
well, i thought fatal labyrinth was hard. that is until i started flicky. holy crap, there are just too many cats and they are too difficult to avoid. i've yet to beat the second level and my high score is only 5k. i don't think i've ever been so frustrated with a game. i think frigging call of duty is easier to 1k.

Lord Chabelo
02-17-2009, 10:09 PM
For flicky just save, save, save. I too though the game was extremely hard to get 80K but with the load las save option it becomes a breeze

Mister Buds
02-17-2009, 11:11 PM
hmm, so everyone has told me to save frequently in these games, but i can't figure out how. when i first start up my disc it says the game uses an auto-save feature. then in each individual game, pressing start usually pauses, and pressing back gives a list of options that basically allow you to exit game, or set control options, and whatnot. how do i save?

strikerzex911
02-17-2009, 11:59 PM
When you press back, you will see the option to save the game. You have 3 different save slots. It's a save state so you can go back to it. Very useful.

Mister Buds
02-18-2009, 12:08 AM
When you press back, you will see the option to save the game. You have 3 different save slots. It's a save state so you can go back to it. Very useful.

WOW how did i miss that? thank you.

Vivi
02-18-2009, 03:32 AM
Also on Fatal labyrinth..dont drink the purple potions, only the black ones. Black ones heal you while purple ones curse you.

For Flicky I wouldnt worry about how fast you complete a level, just worry about getting all the birds delivered at one time. I know a short time gives you more points, but if you keep trying for that your going to end up running into cats more often than if you just take your time.