PDA

View Full Version : the game prey

jonweek
02-17-2009, 02:58 PM
in the game prey in the second level there is two hand scan things is there a way to go past that or open the door in the middle

M85A21
02-17-2009, 03:02 PM
You have to use Spirit walk and the Spirit Bow.

jonweek
02-26-2009, 06:18 PM
you know the part on the third level when the guy and the gal goes around and around i am stuck there is there a way to free them so i can go to the next level or if there a weapon to have to free them and can you tell me where to find them too

BumpyJB
03-11-2009, 08:26 AM
Is this a adventure game?

xFATshaunx
03-14-2009, 06:37 PM
It's a FPS. It's about a Cherokee indian that wants to live a "normal" american life instead of the Cherokee way and he wants to take his girlfriend with him, when he's about to ask her to leave with him the bar she runs and everything in it ends up getting abducted by aliens, you break free with a little help and you then are fighting your way to the source of the alien attack on their ship. Honestly I think it was a pretty good game, graphics aren't too great but it is a game worth playing IMO. I got mine used for 8 dollars. The online play is dead, by the way if anyone needs to boost MP achievements for this game hit me up because I am in dire need to get them.