PDA

View Full Version : Finished the story but... (spoiler alert)

bakum4tsu
02-17-2009, 05:09 PM
Hi there.

Im not sure about something in the game. I've completed the task about giving 1million to that russian guy and get half of the store and consequently having the cars free and stuff. I suppose from this moment on, the story has ended because it shows the credits.

The thing is, i still have to beat the exotic, tuner and luxury champ. Does they will steal appear or what??

i've been running on a luxury car and im almost at 50 races won with it. I know to have the chance to race against any champ, we have to win around 35 races minimum each car type.. Does anyone knows how it goes?

tnks in advance ;)

BERZERKER666666
02-18-2009, 03:05 AM
To get the champs to race you I know for a fact that you have to have your Car type maxed out to level 5 meaning you unlock the body kit. after that people say 35 races for each vehicle type should get you the champ to ring you but on my count it took me like 40 wins with a tuner, 37 with a luxury, 35 bang on for muscle and around the same for exotic. Bikes took me around 145 but thats only becuase I used the n00by Ninja ZX14 to whizz through a lot of the 'harder' races on story mode. (note bikes only go up to level 3 to max out). It appears it's on a random bias basis that you aquire the champs in each vehicle as around the forums lots of guys have been getting quite an odd amount of different numbers depending on when they got asked by the champs to race. Another tip I picked up along the way trying to do these acheivements my self was that after story mode and after you've leveled out your vehicle class full and still the champs arn't ringing you, try doing a random red light race or freeway race and it sometimes just randomly unlocks after you win that particular event.

Hope this helps.

bakum4tsu
02-18-2009, 09:44 AM
I did beat the city champ and then it popped up bike champ and muscle champ. Now exotic races i just did 9 and tuner around 65 and luxury 50. I did around 70% of the story in a bike and maybe that messed up the apeareance of the champs right? Anyway, Ill keep racing now with the luxury, tuner and exotic, one at a time. Thanks for the tips

BERZERKER666666
02-18-2009, 02:47 PM
I did beat the city champ and then it popped up bike champ and muscle champ. Now exotic races i just did 9 and tuner around 65 and luxury 50. I did around 70% of the story in a bike and maybe that messed up the apeareance of the champs right? Anyway, Ill keep racing now with the luxury, tuner and exotic, one at a time. Thanks for the tips

Yeah, they appear after the city champ. The bike and tuner were straight after the chity champ for me, but thats only becuase I used those vehicles classes enough to obviously go straight into the race for them. using the bike in the whole story mode wouldn't mess it up, it just means you might have a lot of races to do to unlock the other champs as you havn't drove them much at all. Just keep racing and believe me they will unlock. A good tip I tell people is if you want a quick way of winning races and ramping up the exotic and tuner cars wins, go on

Arcade mode> ordered race> welcome to hollywood> easy mode> no traffic> noon> clear weather. just keeping restarting the race after you win it, it takes about 50 seconds to finish the race and its an easy short circuit.

bakum4tsu
02-18-2009, 03:49 PM
tnks for tips man. Ill try :)

bakum4tsu
02-18-2009, 10:49 PM
Finally appeared and beat the luxury champ. Just two missing!:woop:

bakum4tsu
02-19-2009, 10:55 PM
Finally beat everyone. Now Im starting goal attack :p

FrivolousRhyme
02-25-2009, 05:21 AM
i don't know. i read somewhere in another thread about having to win 35 races with the class "a" cars for class. and i'm thinking there's some sort of truth behind it. as soon as i finished the city champ, the luxury and bike class champs were available first. the luxury class "a" class vehicle i acquired was the dub version and i did exactly 35 races with it. the bike automatically opened up because i had a 50+ wins on it from doing all the hard tourneys with it. i needed 5 races (to reach 35) to unlock the exotic champ and that automatically as soon as i reached 35 wins with the class "a" exotic vehicle.

i currently have 65 wins with my tuner class and 37 with my muscle class. but those have yet to unlock. i know people are getting skewed numbers here and there, but this is where i think the 35 wins with an "a" class vehicle makes sense. (take note, that i have tried the random red light races/highway races, and nothing has popped up)

i have only bought 2 cars throughout the whole game (the original starting car and the zx14), so the exotic, luxury, and bike champ were true 35 wins totals. my 65 wins with the tuner class is a mix of "a-d" class cars and my 37 wins with the muscle class is a mix of "b-d" class cars. it's hard to figure out the mix of wins because the stats don't really tell you how you won each race, but i'm going to be doing the "welcome to hollywood race" until the champs comes up.

dav1zzl3
03-03-2009, 01:01 AM
it's hard to figure out the mix of wins because the stats don't really tell you how you won each raceup.

That's true, but I did get challenged by everyone after I had AT LEAST won 10-15 more races with each specific class after I had finished the story mode. I had only won 11 races with a luxury and got challenged around 37 I think...so it's probably a random mix of factors...

I RYAN 3 I
03-15-2009, 08:09 PM
i can't will till i do.