PDA

View Full Version : master mold interior help

Slovinator420
02-17-2009, 09:14 PM
I'm at the part where you have to destroy the giant sentinel. I read in a previous post that you press X but that's not working either!

How am I supposed to lock on to the sentinel and get the drones to blow it up?:wtf

Got it! (>^__^)> You have to press left trigger to lock on. I guess the game was a little glitched cause it didn't do anything for me the first couple times.:woop:

Amazon XD
02-24-2009, 07:07 AM
I'm at the part where you have to destroy the giant sentinel. I read in a previous post that you press X but that's not working either!

How am I supposed to lock on to the sentinel and get the drones to blow it up?:wtf

Got it! (>^__^)> You have to press left trigger to lock on. I guess the game was a little glitched cause it didn't do anything for me the first couple times.:woop:

Unfortunately, it's no glitch.

You have lock on and then press "B". Sometimes, if you're too far away, it won't work, so you have to teleport with "Right Trigger" to a closer platform, or jump at him and then press "B".

Korix
03-29-2009, 01:08 PM
I'm still having a problem on Super Hero. I never did this on the novice difficulty because I ended up getting them next to him while he was just floating around. He's not doing that this time and he's doing this charge thing every time I jump on him that destroys the probes, preventing them from doing damage.

EDIT - Apparently, they do do damage. Just make sure they explode before he does.