PDA

View Full Version : Hard Slog Question

XX ALPHA RED XX
02-17-2009, 10:38 PM
Can I use B when fighting the boss, Solomon on the second level. Will it count as a takedown?

velho lobodomar
02-19-2009, 07:15 PM
no, it do not, unfortunately.

Dack124
04-18-2009, 01:08 PM
No, it's just for the normal enemies that count because you actually kill them when you do takedowns on them.

PhantomTroc
05-10-2009, 04:16 PM
I don't know if that's true. I just beat that level without using any hand to hand takedowns and didn't get the achievement. I used takedowns on Solomon.

I have been having trouble with this and the 'no shooting takedown' achievement. There were a ton of levels I didn't use shooting take downs, but didn't get the achievement. I am worried these two acheivements are broken in some way or there is something minor that makes them not trigger.

Dack124
05-11-2009, 08:13 PM
I don't know if that's true. I just beat that level without using any hand to hand takedowns and didn't get the achievement. I used takedowns on Solomon.

I have been having trouble with this and the 'no shooting takedown' achievement. There were a ton of levels I didn't use shooting take downs, but didn't get the achievement. I am worried these two acheivements are broken in some way or there is something minor that makes them not trigger.
Yes, there are quite a few achievements in this game that don't work properly such as the passport achievements.