PDA

View Full Version : Penalty shot

nabunogu
02-17-2009, 10:43 PM
how you get a penalty shot because everytime i change the sliders i either get a regular foul, or i dont get fouls at all. do u need to hav 2 men off? does it need to be done on the break away? how do u commit fouls if i were to do the 2 controler method?

Minty
02-17-2009, 10:52 PM
The guy being fouled has to have his stick back ready to take a shot. And do the stickied 4 controller method, its way easier.

nabunogu
02-17-2009, 11:44 PM
problem wi that is i dont hav 4 controllers, so can i still do it with 2?

jigburnley
02-18-2009, 10:37 PM
Plz can someone answer this question because i have the same problem.
( only av 2 controllers )

SabreOscar
03-03-2009, 04:52 AM
I only have 2 controllers as well. I spent about 2 hours trying to get this achievement before giving up. I really dont want to go out and buy two more controllers.

zzjj
03-03-2009, 07:36 AM
hey okay everyone makes this seem harder than it actually is alright this is how you do it you have two controllers have someone controlling the other one while you control the one you want for the achievement so you have your other controller not getting the achievement get two penalties. So that they are down two men and then with your controller take it behind your net and move all the other people on the other team away on one side and you skate up the other side and have your other controller come from behind and trip you and then you will have your penalty shot and just have whoever is using the other controller just move their goalie out of the way and score and the achievement is yours hope this isn't too hard to understand it works every time for me

RED23X
03-06-2009, 11:57 AM
After reading about this problematic achievement i thought ..oh,people worrying about nothing again.but this caused me a lot of stress,especially after getting the others with ease.i must have played 3-4hours and didnt even get 1 pen shot.i was very close to leaving with 750g but my friend popped round,i shoved the controller in his hand,said foul me,and BAM pen shot within a minute.thank the lord.

Contrah
03-06-2009, 11:59 AM
I guess Luck was on your side

Tounge73
03-07-2009, 11:09 PM
anyone wanna try this online? send me a msg GT:Tounge732

zzjj
03-07-2009, 11:11 PM
anyone wanna try this online? send me a msg GT:Tounge732
It wont work online it has to be all star difficulty

G0DLESSENDEAVOR
03-09-2009, 03:17 AM
I was never into sports in life and games until I read this title offers a full 1000 pionts wrapped in 5 acheivments. I got 3 of the acheivments by using two contollers and got stuck on the penalty shot. Hell I've learned so much about hockey by playing this and using two controllers to get acheivments was the most fun I've had in a sports title. I'll be using the 4 controller method with my cousins as we all game, and I'll be looking for more 5 acheivment sports titles.