PDA

View Full Version : Be a Pro player Trophy not "checked" in performance Tracker?

qubiq
02-18-2009, 12:40 AM
I need some help ...

was seriously pissed when I finished the season, continued to the next only to find I did not get credit for the 6 player trophies I won at the end of the season ...

anyone else get this issue?

if I go to the performance tracker from the main menu I have all the requirements for the legend and superstar card witht he exception of the trophies.

did I do something wrong? how do I fix this? do I need to start another season adn play through it?

do you have to play the season on particular settings? (I had line changes off - it's so boring without it).

nex3r
02-18-2009, 01:12 PM
start a new BaP mode with a NHL player and play one match and you will get the ach

qubiq
02-18-2009, 01:42 PM
really?

I just started a new BaP and I'm in the minors ... played one game and still nothing - do I have to get called up to the NHL?

and just to be clear - I won the trohphy (hart, ross, richard, etc) but according to the performance tracker, I haven't won any trophies yet - no check marks next to the "win a player trophy during your BaP career".

TrueKilla360
02-18-2009, 05:25 PM
I need some help ...

was seriously pissed when I finished the season, continued to the next only to find I did not get credit for the 6 player trophies I won at the end of the season ...

anyone else get this issue?

if I go to the performance tracker from the main menu I have all the requirements for the legend and superstar card witht he exception of the trophies.

did I do something wrong? how do I fix this? do I need to start another season adn play through it?

do you have to play the season on particular settings? (I had line changes off - it's so boring without it).

did the coach screen come up congradulating you for trophies,, if not sim up to the star of the season

vsbv-lightstorm
02-23-2009, 02:40 PM
really?

I just started a new BaP and I'm in the minors ... played one game and still nothing - do I have to get called up to the NHL?

and just to be clear - I won the trohphy (hart, ross, richard, etc) but according to the performance tracker, I haven't won any trophies yet - no check marks next to the "win a player trophy during your BaP career".

try to make an NHL player that's how i did it
and when you get the trophies save do not advance to the next season.