PDA

View Full Version : Metal Cricket wont fall down?

CaptainKicker
02-18-2009, 10:22 PM
So.. im standing here, shooting the crystal, but it dont seems like anythings i falling down, and i cant see the Metal Cricket..

is this a glitch or something or what?

I have'nt saved after this, so when i load my game, its from before i can shoot it

CaptainKicker
02-19-2009, 04:20 PM
I guess no one reads this forum anymore .

i've used google and cant find anything..

sum1_superior
02-20-2009, 02:24 AM
You need to use Simon and throw an exploding Gobstone at it.. then the pillar will collapse making a bridge... to the Metal Cricket... and also a fairy you need too!

CaptainKicker
02-23-2009, 02:35 PM
where is that bridge?

biochem411
02-25-2009, 04:26 PM
where is that bridge?

The stalactite that falls down forms a bridge. Once you have exploding gobstones, look for the glowing crystal at the tip of a stalactite. You can target it and lob a gobstone at it. It knocks it down so you can cross to the stone platform to get the cricket and fairy.

Korix
03-29-2009, 07:52 AM
In case someone else is having the same problem, you have to use Simon and the exploding gobstones. Jared's regular shots won't knock it down.

CaptainKicker
04-01-2009, 05:58 PM
I used Simon - no bridge

Bahaumaut
06-28-2009, 08:18 PM
Make sure you have the exploding gobstones before trying to hit the crystal in the caverns. Specifically, the crystal in the area with all the ledges that are above the bottomless pits. It's probably best to finish up the Knockers quest to make sure you have the upgrade. Additionally, the specific part of the crystal will have a lock-on when you move your crosshair over it (the cursor shrinks, and seems to move onto the part).

You definately need to do this if you're working to complete the game, as 3 quests and achievements are dependent on this (Thimbletack's home, one of the fairy achieves, and the green thumb/garden quest).