PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Hero Metallica Achievements (sort of)/Play as King Diamond in the Game

Pearce1991
02-19-2009, 03:24 PM
Someone posted a link to the PS3 Trophies on the Metallica forums, so i guess they are gonna be kinda similar to the achievements for this game:

http://playstation.joystiq.com/2009/02/18/trophies-guitar-hero-metallica/

The list also more or less confirms that King Diamond will be a playable character in the game along with Lemmy and Metallica

Some of the achievements are pretty similar to World Tour, hopefully the "Score 1,000,000 as a Band on Battery" will be an achievement on the Xbox as well as the PS3, that'll be fun! :woop:

Frozenghost001
02-20-2009, 03:48 PM
For the Battery achievement, I've gotten over 1 million as a 4 player band lots of times on RB2. Hopefully, the chart's not that different, cause that'll be an easy achievement for me. =)

iamtehwin
02-21-2009, 02:39 AM
Funny thing is, the charts on GH are usually filled with MORE notes and MORE chords than RB. So ya, thats gonna be an easy ass achievement, most of them are actually.

braddelo
02-23-2009, 07:13 PM
Funny thing is, the charts on GH are usually filled with MORE notes and MORE chords than RB. So ya, thats gonna be an easy ass achievement, most of them are actually.

That's makes about as much sense as having that lame ass show as your avatar/picture...I win. :p

Crimson Ridley
02-26-2009, 10:56 PM
Of course it makes sense. 1 million is easily possible on Battery on RB2, which doesn't put as much notes into the songs (Known fact that GH has phantom notes), as well as the scoring is different. RB gives less points per note than GH does. If you have a 4x multiplier you get 200 a note on GH, but I think it's like 100 on RB.

So before attacking Mr. Win, learn your stuff.

And FYI, Family Guy doesn't suck.

A CATSHOVEL
03-02-2009, 06:07 AM
Very original achievements.......