PDA

View Full Version : Why does the game

Bleeding Star
02-19-2009, 06:17 PM
Show different pics and achievement values for the achievemenets?

Example according to the achievements section on the game

Suicidal Tendancies = 15G and has a pic of what appears to be red light

when in actual fact the achievement is 20G and has a pic of a soldier on it?

Ive noticed most the achievement pictures atleast are different and few G values are completely wrong

Deathblow23
02-19-2009, 06:23 PM
I have wondered the same thing. It's very strange...and kinda shows that Monolith's left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing!

There was an interview that was recorded of the Monolith devs and they were talking about the MP side of the game and there were a couple of questions that they simply didn't know an answer to...which also shows that there is at least a little miscommunication going on.

I guess the final instance of this would be that someone apparently failed to inform the MP devs that 1 million XP in AAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNYYY MP online shooter is the most ridiculous, insane, and laughable requirement in the history of gaming. Monolith should actually feel embarassment...but I'm sure they don't. When was the last time you heard humility spill out of a devs mouth?

Yeah...that's what I thought...never!

bloodswan
02-19-2009, 07:23 PM
Yeh it is strange. I remember bloodbath in the achievement tracker list having the abomination pic but that pic is the one for flashdance on the actual achievement list proper. At first I saw the pic on the tracker I thought what the hell I got flashdance as the pic registered in my brain before I read what the achievement was. I soon found out that there are quite a few differences.

A 2rue boofer
02-20-2009, 12:54 AM
I like the achievement pictures in the achievement tracker than the ones on the achievement list.