PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think bonds will go to?

Fonkey Monkey
11-16-2006, 06:10 AM
i can't stand the cheating bastard, but it will certainly be interseting to see where he lands. I think he'll stay in the NL though. Maybe Dodgers? I'm not sure if he's been talkin to any teams so idk. or go to the yankees like all the other sell outs.
He better not come to my cardinals though :rant:

Vergil85
11-16-2006, 09:19 AM
If he ends up with my A's I won't be pissed... but I won't like it either.

IMportdreams95
11-16-2006, 02:43 PM
i can't stand the cheating bastard, but it will certainly be interseting to see where he lands. I think he'll stay in the NL though. Maybe Dodgers? I'm not sure if he's been talkin to any teams so idk. or go to the yankees like all the other sell outs.
He better not come to my cardinals though :rant:
Well man being a huge BASEBALL fan i can say i have respect for bonds. Yeah i know what he's done, but i also know what Pete Rose did, sammy sosa did etc. if you can't stand him because he "cheats" then you are going to be disapointed to find out alot of players in the MLB cheat. If they didnt cheat it wouldn't be as entertaining as it is, i.e. homeruns would drop, no hitters would drop, etc.

Most people hate to watch baseball, so think how they would feel if there were no home run durbys? Your a st. louis fan, and you dont think Pujols isn't on enhancements? Just think about that.

My team is the Boston Redsox, if Bonds went to the east coast i would not be mad, i would except him. He is an outstanding baseball player who got caught, its just a matter of time before everyone gets caught.

CovertDog
11-16-2006, 02:49 PM
Pretty sure his going to be going to the A's. He probably wants to stay in the Bay area, the A's are going to need a DH now that Frank Thomas is signing with the Blue Jays and his going to have play in the Americian League. There's no way he'll be able to play another season in the field.

quiksilverx420x
11-16-2006, 05:55 PM
i hope he gets hep or hiv and dies. i hate the cheating bastard

KrustyBunker
11-16-2006, 06:08 PM
I still liked Bonds after all the steroid allegations and Balco crap until that article came out in Sports Illustrated that painted him as an egotistical, arrogant, self serving premadonna on the baseball field and a cheating, abusive, and bigoted a-hole to his wife and kids. I agree that I could care less what happens to him except that I want to see him shut out of the hall of fame. The worst thing about him taking roids is that he was a top 5 player before he starting doing that crap.

I hope he rots on the Yankee's disabled list sucking up the 10-15 million he'll get while the Yanks fail to do anything in the playoffs again.

Go White Sox and piss on Barry Bonds.

IMportdreams95
11-16-2006, 11:17 PM
I still liked Bonds after all the steroid allegations and Balco crap until that article came out in Sports Illustrated that painted him as an egotistical, arrogant, self serving premadonna on the baseball field and a cheating, abusive, and bigoted a-hole to his wife and kids. I agree that I could care less what happens to him except that I want to see him shut out of the hall of fame. The worst thing about him taking roids is that he was a top 5 player before he starting doing that crap.

I hope he rots on the Yankee's disabled list sucking up the 10-15 million he'll get while the Yanks fail to do anything in the playoffs again.

Go White Sox and piss on Barry Bonds.

You got this shit backwards, who gives a fuck what he does off the field. If he yells at his wife, if she yells at him, if he thinks his shit don't stink etc. thats none of our consern, you can't dislike someone for what they do off the field b/c you DONT know him. You have the right to your opinion on the roids issue, but judging a man for something we have no proof on.

Barry Bonds, can do whatever he wants off the field he has a life. Your going to tell me you have never argued with your girlfriend/wife? if so thats Bullshit. Everyone has there problems in life, but that shouldn't reflect him as a BASEBALL player. Yes it was wrong that he was using roids, but it was only wrong b/c he got caught. Like i said Before im one of the biggest MLB fans i know, (other then Wreckon Dracgon) and IMO i would say at least 75-80% of the people playing major ball is on a "enhancement".

What is the difference in Mickey Mantle staying out to the field drunk to cover all his pain and play ball. Yes i know its just alochol but times change drugs get better. As far as im consurned yes Bonds shouldn't have take roids, BUT he isnt the only one so everyone get off his back!

Cause
12-09-2006, 03:18 AM
even though i live in massachuetts somthing tell me he going to go to the redsox because they need a 5 hitter and david ortez can play 1st if they need it

IMportdreams95
12-09-2006, 04:54 AM
even though i live in massachuetts somthing tell me he going to go to the redsox because they need a 5 hitter and david ortez can play 1st if they need it

He IS or ISN'T?

I would much rather see Ortiz then Bonds. Coco Crisp has done an outstanding job in center field for that trader!

D1SC0NNECTED
12-09-2006, 05:01 AM
I'm not a baseball fan at all, but its arguments like this that make me glad I stay away. The whole, 'Well yeah he used him, but everyone else does too' arguement just says that the majority of the MLB are cheaters....which makes it better?

Hmmm.....sounds suspiciously like the gamerscore leaders board.

Cause
12-09-2006, 02:15 PM
Its a rumor that he could be. If he goes anywhere in the american league he will be a dh and redsox could use a dh

Krazie
12-09-2006, 02:55 PM
Its a rumor that he could be. If he goes anywhere in the american league he will be a dh and redsox could use a dh

What the hell are you smoking? The Red Sox have the best designated hitter in the entire league, and is much better than Bonds at this point in time

What other DH was a potential threat for MVP? No one else but Big Papi..

IMportdreams95
12-09-2006, 03:11 PM

Whatever your on, i want some. Like Krazie said there is no better DH/Clutch Hitter in the League then BIG PAPI. You must not watch/be a fan of Baseball.

If they bring Bonds in its will not be to be the DH, b/c if so he will be the BACKUP DH!!