PDA

View Full Version : Can you dig it achievement help..

INFERNOII
02-20-2009, 12:29 PM
Ok honestly I'm lost. The guide isn't helping one bit. Can you please tell me what the F is Dig2? and do i used default or SEGA controls? Please varify.. this is the last game I need..

rawkerdude5012
02-20-2009, 04:37 PM
dude, this is copied stright from the guide

Start the game, making sure you haven't changed the control settings and they are still default, then pause and press Up, Right, X, Y, X, Down, Left, X, Down, Start. Then select Dig 2, and the achievement should unlock with no real effort!

Note: This is not in "ABC" mode, just the default controls.

SO...you starte the game like normal without changing anything............ PAUSE and put the code in........and scroll through the levels until you see the level named DIG 2 and you go there.... one of the easiest achievements in the game.

INFERNOII
02-20-2009, 08:41 PM
NVM I finally got it to work. thanks man.

damonrulz
02-22-2009, 02:30 PM
how did you get it working?
iv been trying but dig 2 isnt an option

Brambledamble
02-22-2009, 04:12 PM
It's a bit confusing, but you just have to press right or left on your d-pad to select different levels.

will i am not
02-23-2009, 05:24 PM
It's a bit confusing, but you just have to press right or left on your d-pad to select different levels.

Thanks. I feel dumb now. :)

x 19 Luke 87 x
02-25-2009, 02:35 AM
i had that problem too. i was like i cant select! I did feel like a bit of a tool when i just pressed right..

McFuzzington
06-19-2009, 10:40 PM
Sorry to dig up an old post, but i was having trouble with the code. Using that button combo didn't work for me so i googled it. Found a playstation code. I put it in to ABC mode, looked the buttons. Then tried it and it worked first time. So in ABC controller mode the code is UP, RIGHT, X, A, X, DOWN, LEFT X then start.

This is on the euro version.