PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With Online...

Barbedkelp
02-20-2009, 07:21 PM
The story is I'm going for all achievements on LIPS and I need two more. They are Superstar (100,000 stars) and Defending Champion (20 online victories) but when I go onto my lips to challenge a friend there's blue bars next to all my friends saying connecting. So I waited for about ten minutes and still no success so I sang a few songs and went back to my lips and it was still connecting.

Anyone got any tips for me please. I'd hate this to stand in the way of my 1000/1000.

Thanks in advance. :)

Pucca Princess
02-20-2009, 09:14 PM
The story is I'm going for all achievements on LIPS and I need two more. They are Superstar (100,000 stars) and Defending Champion (20 online victories) but when I go onto my lips to challenge a friend there's blue bars next to all my friends saying connecting. So I waited for about ten minutes and still no success so I sang a few songs and went back to my lips and it was still connecting.

Anyone got any tips for me please. I'd hate this to stand in the way of my 1000/1000.

Thanks in advance. :)

Mine does that every now and then. You can try turning your console off, and then on and try again. If that doesn't work, I just leave it a few hours - it's having problems connecting to whatever it is that does challenges ;)

You'll get your 1k soon, just may take some time. Good luck :D