PDA

View Full Version : Why I'm I always getting modded for Spamming?

OutcastNeedhelp
02-20-2009, 08:52 PM
I have two Infraction for spamming shown below

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=100542

CyanideBreathMint
02-21-2009, 12:44 AM
That link merely shows your 'About Me' page off your profile. If you're being modded, you'd have seen which staff was sending you the infraction, no? If so, simply reply back asking your question rather than here.

That's my advice anyhow. I checked your most recent posts but couldn't see anything that might be construed as spam? If you find out, let me know...y'got me worried about myself now, lol.

Creech
02-21-2009, 12:49 AM
I have two Infraction for spamming shown below

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=100542

Primarily because you post in partial sentences, don't use the sticky threads, and waste our time. You do the same thing over on the xbox.com forums, surprised they haven't banned you.

Creech

Nightdragon
02-21-2009, 12:56 AM
I'll respond to your PM here I guess, seeing as you created this thread before giving me time to get home from work.

You continually post things that almost make no sense, and consist of broken english, which is considered spamming. For example one post of yours just said "Ruf Supercar". I mean, what is that supposed to mean? I checked the thread that it was posted in and could not see the context.

Also, when posting in an achievement trading thread, simply posting your gamertag is also just silly, who will want to help out a member who just says "OutcastNeedHelp" and then be done, something along the lines of:

"Hey guys, I need help with the "X" achievement, my gamertag is "Y". Thanks!!!"

Now that is a lot more polite and easy to understand.

Sorry if English isn't your first language, but you need to be a lot more constructive with your posting.

Rant over...

OutcastNeedhelp
02-21-2009, 01:31 AM
I guess I won't post anymore then thanks for the rude comments.

Bishop24
02-21-2009, 01:53 AM
I'm not trying to get into the middle of this, but Outcast why did you send me a PM about the mods infracting you for spamming?

Don't really know why you would PM me.

OutcastNeedhelp
02-21-2009, 01:59 AM
I guess I won't be posting here anymore due my habit of spamming and not making sense in my posts.