PDA

View Full Version : More polls on the main page

ArmyOfPie
02-20-2009, 09:52 PM
It seems like the polls that are on the main page are never really regarded as that important, because they're rarely updated or made to be anything too interesting. I like the one that's up there now, it was better than the "Annual household income" that seemed to be up for like a year.

Why not like have a new one every few weeks or every month? Then the results could be posted in a forum topic or on the main page which would allow people to comment. There could even be a Poll Suggestion topic where people could give their ideas. I thought it'd be interesting to see which other consoles x360a owns.

I know this may have been suggested before, but I thought I'd give my thoughts on it anyway because it's got me wondering in the past.

Evil Demon55
02-21-2009, 05:59 AM
I honestly don't think to many people care about the polls. I ussually just go to x360a.org and instantly click the forum option... I sometimes read the news.

agentplatypus
02-21-2009, 06:04 AM
I like polls and would enjoy more updates.

MrPaypaChasa
02-21-2009, 07:07 AM
Ya and the "don't even think about it", it gets kind of annoying. We definitely need newer polls.

Selections
02-21-2009, 09:14 AM
Why not like have a new one every few weeks or every month?

Once every fortnight seems reasonable.

Even if its got nothing to do with x360a, achievements or the 360 itself. Theres nothing like throwing in a poll just for a laugh.

gatorbait
02-21-2009, 02:27 PM
I don't expect a gamefaqs type of daily poll but something weekly or monthly would be a nice change. I don't even pay attention to the poll simply because it stays the same for months. I can't even remember when I answered the poll questions because it has been so long.

Jappe XBA
02-21-2009, 03:14 PM
Yeah me to have been waiting for a new poll :confused:

RuggersAssassin
02-23-2009, 02:27 AM
I like the polls. It would be cool to be a Weekly basis. Not daily. We could change it every week and people would use it. We could use it for site suggestion or to vote on new features. It would be very helpful and interesting IMO if we updated and used it more often.