PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILER] How to kill the final boss??

xandura
02-21-2009, 03:14 AM
yeah, I got this amazing game from a friend in JP and I cant finish off mutant kanbe, im pretty sure he's the last boss, im at 9th stage

any help? thx

xandura
02-21-2009, 04:15 AM
just got it

u have to hit his arms all the time so his head will fall down, and THEN u hit it!

greaaaaaaaaaat game omg, going on hardest now :drunk

Painkiller Q8
02-23-2009, 09:05 AM
Final boss!!
omg.. I am stuck at the 3rd boss in mission 3

so i stopped the game and hated it ... i guess they made it for japanes geeks :mad:

damn.. i will try .. but is there any easy way to kill it ?

cra
02-25-2009, 12:46 PM
3rd mission should be the yakuza guys?

for the first boss, you can try to stun him with 3rd ninjutsu or just dodge and whack him from behind and keep constantly moving around^^

his daughter is easier, equip the stonerender, use ninja vision and whack her until she jumps up and then just run around with RT and occasionally jump and turn abrupt when she uses her snakes. her fire spell and shots are easy to dodge. rinse repeat

corrosivefrost
03-25-2009, 04:42 PM
3rd mission should be the yakuza guys?

for the first boss, you can try to stun him with 3rd ninjutsu or just dodge and whack him from behind and keep constantly moving around^^

his daughter is easier, equip the stonerender, use ninja vision and whack her until she jumps up and then just run around with RT and occasionally jump and turn abrupt when she uses her snakes. her fire spell and shots are easy to dodge. rinse repeat

Hardest part of mission 3 had to be the Carrion Claw... that mini-boss or whatever you would call it is pretty harsh.

WatchWOLF7557
04-28-2009, 07:59 PM
*****SPOILERS*****

in order to kill the final boss of mission 9 you have to damage him enough till you can get the todome thing. then wall run up the giant sword jump off and todome him.

then ken will say something like i ahve to go kill the heart of the operation.

so you jump inside the giants mouth and go down and face off against your father. once and for all its a hard ass battle but you will eventually get it try to use your heavy sword with adrenaline booost and have 2 first aids.

make sure your sword is all the way upgraded too.
hope this helps.