PDA

View Full Version : how to scare the dog away in city of lights??/

moe8664
02-21-2009, 07:37 AM
how to scare the dog away in city of lights??/

and also before entering the back lot ; on the right where the dog is , i can see some platform over barrels and a coin over it. how can i access it??

please help!!!!!!!!

Korix
03-27-2009, 08:29 AM
After looking everywhere and finding nothing, I just decided to keep climbing in this mission. That's what you have to do. Start at the beginning of the level and turn around to go up the jumps to the rope that crosses to the paint. Pass the first set of steam and climb the grate. *inhales* Jump across, go over tightrope, jump onto cloth that you climb, climb it, turn right, do more jumping and steam-dodging and pipe walking, walk across rope to the right, umbrella down to car, down to hood, jump across 3 stick (double jump), go across jumps to wall, climb up, then go to potted plant on top of the arch. Hit X and there you go. Dog leaves, and all is not well with the world because you're still not done with this game.

EDIT - Scratch all that noise - just found a quicker way up there while searching for all the minigames.

Go to the boxes next to the cat, the ones with the planks crossing them. You can jump up onto the last one and go across the planks to the sidewalk. Skip the ball and go to the springboard, cross a few boxes, jump over to and climb up the grate, springboard up onto the next grate on the right, and go left. You'll be at the same spot in a fraction of the time.

I'll leave the other path up because there's loads of coins to collect along that one.

BoltHawk
02-12-2010, 04:29 PM
i just tried this but there does'nt seem to be a plant on top of the arch any ideas? do i have to do a mission before the plant will appear

raidenhardcore
05-07-2010, 08:24 PM
I've been looking for hours but I have absolutely no clue how to get past the dog :uzi:this game stinks like a million rats!

raidenhardcore
05-13-2010, 10:26 AM
You have to complete more missions including the one where you have to add ingredients to the soup, then you get into a sewer and you unlock the mission to scare the dog.

In my case it will not be available until I completed all other missions in that area.

Chef Not Chief
05-23-2010, 01:22 PM
If you don't rush to get the achievements, and just play the game, it actually gets a lot better. It's made for younger people, so there aren't very many challenging puzzles. Most often if you can't figure something out, that means it's not time to do that yet. :P I went through and only worried about getting the charms, and the game went smoothly and just fine for me. Enjoy the game, worry about achievements after, that's my advice. Good luck.