PDA

View Full Version : Game info help?

Butters
11-17-2006, 04:16 AM
I didn't really know where to ask this but would you guys (staff/admins) like me to help with retreaving info on games that have been recently released, becaused I noticed a number of games don't have all the release date/online modes/developer...etc, type of info filled in. Just wonderin if I could help that get done? I'm just looking for a way to get more involved with the community and help the site.

thieflordgamer
11-18-2006, 03:14 AM
I sent a bunch to Routine a while back, but I don't think he received it. I have a handful of the games' info saved on my computer, so I can resubmit that. I suggest just doing some heavy web searching. But I warn you, once you start finding game info, it gets addicting and you can't stop :p. At least that's what happened to me. I guess I'll help you find game info although I won't be able to get on tomorrow.

Maka
11-18-2006, 03:25 AM
I remember I used to submit a lot more of this for the games. Until one day, I submitted like 15 games and they never got added. I didnt have a back-up I kind of Gave up there...

But we are missing about 70% of the game descriptions..

Im a Manatee
11-18-2006, 04:11 AM
I have game info typed up for Alaskan Adventures through College hoops, I'm posting it in the submit.

Butters
11-18-2006, 11:00 PM
I'm just asking can I help actually fill in the stuff or submit things? From what it seems from these posts is that we just need someone to actually put in the info

RoutineX
11-18-2006, 11:48 PM
Yeah, Unfortunately the old posts got deleted and the backups was on my harddrive that failed earlier. I've added the info Im a Manatee posted, and will update every info that comes in our submit forums.

If you have any info we don't have, please submit and it will be added.

Thanks =)

Butters
11-19-2006, 01:00 AM
ok cool. I'll submit some info for ya.

thieflordgamer
11-20-2006, 03:32 AM
I will as well, but I'll be on vacation from Wednesday to Saturday.