PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone found any of the skulls yet?

JVinz
02-22-2009, 01:40 AM
For the black boxes you just have to search around the level it seems. But I haven't found a skull. Do these require a specific difficulty level or special requirements?

General Khazard
02-22-2009, 03:17 AM
For the black boxes you just have to search around the level it seems. But I haven't found a skull. Do these require a specific difficulty level or special requirements?

From what others who own the game have said, you just have to do optional objectives and the skull will be shown on your minimap, you just have to go get it.

Canon624
02-22-2009, 03:22 AM
From what others who own the game have said, you just have to do optional objectives and the skull will be shown on your minimap, you just have to go get it.
i'll have to try that out. i've only managed to find 1 skull so far.

GhOsT SLaYeR
02-22-2009, 03:42 AM

i don't think its in the minimap.. u got to look for them.. and in the 2nd mission where u create a base its in the back of the base... its a skull that floats and has a glow around it.

xCaStErOx
02-22-2009, 04:44 AM
i found 15/15 skulls and 14/15 blackboxes. :) hard to find the last blackbox on the last map

wrog
02-22-2009, 03:08 PM
You have to do side mission "kill xx oponents" and then skull will appear on the map (minimap will show skull position for a few seconds).

hard to find the last blackbox on the last map
It's near one of the gates, really easy to find.