PDA

View Full Version : Multi-pain!!

RazerindemiX
02-22-2009, 04:27 AM
Has any one else been really frustrated by the way you cant invite friends to a match you all got to search for the match and for certain even when there only 4 players that you get three in and then the sever chucks in a stranger who wanted a quick match or was searching.

then you got to mail the person and politely say shove off mate only to be replaced by another stranger before your mate can get in.

If there was 8 off you i'd say it an't going happen not without a lot of swearing .:boom

Plus why dont they after your match let you carry on as a group playing together without havin to create host search and then the hassel of all getting together again !

Yes i know its all about the ranking system and it not being fair for single players agaist groups of friends but this happens any way even for a groups of strangers can make friends even just for a few hours .

I wonder if they can patch this although i wont be holding my breath:AR15 :chair

squid5580
02-22-2009, 04:31 PM
Yes host match, wait for friends, strangers show up, leave game, rinse repeat. Gah I hate it so much. Can't wait til it is only the dedicated few going for General left.

TESTUBE BABY 82
02-22-2009, 07:44 PM
ya its not exactly user friendly i must admit and i think all ranked games on any game should start 1 v 1