PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love getting Hate mail

lifeexpectancy
02-22-2009, 04:37 AM
Loving all the hate mail DF legend is sending to people. Blocked that fool's communications. He's tellin me his gamercard is "better" than mine, just because he has all these shooters on there lol. Doesn't take much to boost every shooter MP achievement in existence dude, and as far as single player is concerned if you've beaten one of them you've beaten them all. You'll note I have Mile High Club and FEAR 1's instant action achievement, arguably two of the most difficult single player shooter achievements to get. I don't feel like grinding every shooter multiplayer achievement in existence so I don't put MOST shooters on this profile. Woulda avoided FEAR 2 if I'd known about the exp grind beforehand. Get a life and stop envying other people's gamercards. I enjoy the games I play. Well, except for King Kong and Jumper those 2 games sucked hard lol. Do you enjoy anything but shooters and I-wanna-pretend-to-be-a-rockstar games (GH and RB)?

Far as I can tell you've pretty much been blacklisted by most of the serious 4-star boosters. Ever wonder why?

Piccolo549
02-22-2009, 07:39 AM
legend is the most hated booster

Steve007101
02-22-2009, 03:55 PM
Where to begin...

First off, no, I do not send hate mail, period, unless someone is really asking for it. Although you're describing what I did send I wouldn't say it was hate mail, just arrogant and condescending, which I would like to apologize for, I regret doing it. To me though, I found it funny that your motto, similar to mine, takes pride in being completely legit, and when I look at your games... I don't see more than a handful of games to be particularly proud of among the mostly easy games, still that's purely my opinion and I shouldn't have said that, sure.

Secondly, no, I don't think that just because I have “all these shooters” my tag is better, I do think however that because I've completed Devil May Cry 4, Ninja Gaiden 2 (1250), Rock Band 2, Lost Planet and other difficult ones that my tag is better than yours. How would you like to be asked why you don't play anything more than tie-in games, sports games and easy games? Trust me, I don't envy your card, I also play only the games I like and finish the ones that I start. I also agree that grinding is stupid, but takes time, perseverance and although I hated that they did this with FEAR 2, it's definitely worth something.

The “I-wanna-pretend-to-be-a-rockstar games” you're referring to are harder to complete than any of the games you have, so I don't think you should disrespect them so easily. Since you like to play I-wanna-pretend-to-be-a-soldier games, I wouldn't disrespect shooters or games in general either, they're games, get over it, unless you'd prefer to go have fun in a real war zone. Careful what you say.

Don't forget, you're a “4-star booster” too. Unlike you I've added to information on this forum about how to boost. And Piccolo, seriously, what the hell? I boosted with you. I don't screw people over and I don't hate on people, as you'll notice there isn't exactly anyone else even posting here. This topic is fairly pointless.

DF Legend

MGS GrayFox MGS
02-22-2009, 07:06 PM
Nice essay DF Legend lol.
Well said

The Lovat Scout
02-22-2009, 07:17 PM
Isn't this off topic?

TESTUBE BABY 82
02-22-2009, 07:41 PM
i only play games i wanna play and if i wanna boost thats my business and nobody elses i also enjoy the game while i boost .im sure people dont mind boosting as long as people dont hack,gamesave or dont repay the favour of helping someone that helped u which is wrong

Piccolo549
02-23-2009, 02:57 AM
Where to begin...

And Piccolo, seriously, what the hell? I boosted with you. I don't screw people over and I don't hate on people, as you'll notice there isn't exactly anyone else even posting here. This topic is fairly pointless.

DF Legend

hey man im telling it like it is and acording to what ive heard from several dozen people you are the most hated booster.

lifeexpectancy
02-23-2009, 04:24 AM
Lost planet? Seriously? Dude, you gotta pull something else out to impress me. I played lost planet on my old profile, Ryverwind was the gamertag, and the single player was laughably easy. Most shooters' multiplayer achievements mean nothing to me as they are boosted by people that 1k shooters for the most part, as I've stated before, nothwithstanding the dedication it takes to grind out an achievement like 4-star or the first Seriously. If you're trying to convince me that lost planet's single player achievements are an accomplishment then you've already proven my point.

If you actually did Ninja Gaiden 2 and didn't gamesave it then I'll give you credit for that as a difficult game. One of the very few truly difficult games on YOUR profile, kiddo. There are kids <10 years old that can 1k guitar hero so I don't see that as being anything to brag about.

Said it before and I'll say it again, I play games because I enjoy them. You would probably consider Mario a kids' game too. That's the stuff I grew up on. So I'll keep playing the Viva Pinatas and the TMNTs, and my sports games because I'm a guy and most of us enjoy sports. I'll enjoy every minute in front of my 360 after I finish this godforsaken grind to 4-star. You keep boosting up those shooters, and maybe one day you'll feel better about yourself because you have a 100k gamercard that doesn't include kids' games. I hope it boosts your ego and helps your self esteem too :).

Bottom line is, you picked a gamertag off the leaderboards that you've NEVER played with before and sent a message dogging on what games I've played. Every single game on the 360 comes down to one thing as far as 1k-ing it: time. Some of those "easy" games take longer to 1k than some of the games you would consder "1337" or "legit". Hell Viva Pinata takes longer to 1k than most shooters, including the first FEAR and Dead Space, if you count the "play for 50 hours" achievement.

My definition of legit is this: not gamesaved, not hacked. That's it. That means I played every game on my profile to achieve the 100% completion on it, and I did. Your petty and pitiful attempt to call me out simply means you are not secure enough in the worthyness of your own gaming and feel the need to try and point out what you perceive as flaws in others.

lifeexpectancy
02-23-2009, 04:46 AM
double post, stupid internet

sinlessdeeds
02-23-2009, 05:20 AM
i like eggs ^_^

phobzy85
02-23-2009, 08:38 AM
Well I must say if you have 1k'd DMC4 / NG2 you seriously are a top notch gamer. Those games are much harder than any FPS type game. Also the amount of time you have to put in is a lot. Persistence is an excellent trait :) I heard Lost Planet was one of the most difficult FPS around? Have you done any research in that?

I don't think I will get that close to 1k'ing DMC4 but i'll give it my best shot.

Also Piccolo as the best tag. Piccolos green and owns.

Piccolo549
02-23-2009, 01:12 PM
Also Piccolo as the best tag. Piccolos green and owns.

Finally someones starting to make sense around here

CovertDog
02-23-2009, 03:26 PM
Take your childish bickering elsewhere. Keep to live or PM. We don't care.