PDA

View Full Version : 19.99

Denny Crane
02-22-2009, 04:19 PM
I know the game isnt really 19.99, but gamestop has their promo mag out that shows MLB 2K9 for the Xbox 360 listed as 19.99, and im gonna bring the mag in and have shit fit unless they give me the game for 20 bucks. if there is no sign in the store saying there is a misprint they have no ground to stand and will have to honor their mistake.

Sporty Flea
02-22-2009, 07:17 PM
I would be surprised if you could raise enough of a stink. But good luck.

Also, I'm guessing you like lost...

Denny Crane
02-23-2009, 12:19 AM
I would be surprised if you could raise enough of a stink. But good luck.

Also, I'm guessing you like lost...
u wont have to raise a stink, they have to honor things like this, u may not have been in situations like that and dont know.

btw what tipped it off?

krazzed
02-26-2009, 08:15 PM
I believe the pc version of the game is 20 Bucks

Creech
02-26-2009, 08:19 PM
I know the game isnt really 19.99, but gamestop has their promo mag out that shows MLB 2K9 for the Xbox 360 listed as 19.99, and im gonna bring the mag in and have shit fit unless they give me the game for 20 bucks. if there is no sign in the store saying there is a misprint they have no ground to stand and will have to honor their mistake.

Mine shows the game at $19.99 also...for the PS2. 60 for the 360 version.

Denny Crane
02-26-2009, 10:31 PM
Mine shows the game at $19.99 also...for the PS2. 60 for the 360 version.
If they came out with A new mag and the old one was gone at my store it would most linley be a be a problem if not their hands r tied

CAFF31N3
02-27-2009, 12:34 AM
where can i get a mag...i am going to do the same thing...if they don't accept it i will price challenge it somewhere else...

Denny Crane
02-27-2009, 04:22 AM
where can i get a mag...i am going to do the same thing...if they don't accept it i will price challenge it somewhere else...
i saw a thread on ign of guy saying they had a mag out with a $20 price tag. i went to the store and mpicked up one of their promo mags near the cahsier. this was like a week or so ago. they would prob be near the register at ur local store. i have it preordered. so even if they have new mag im gonna say theat when i PURCHASED my preorder i planned for the price that THEY ADVERTISED. hopefully they will not challange it and just accept that they suck and give me this damn game for 20 bucks.

Deyankees1
02-28-2009, 12:56 AM
Umm yea that's for the PC and PS2 version of the game. I was in gamestop today the 360 version will be $59.99. I picked it up at a local store for $49.99 earlier today. Doubt you'll get away with getting it for $20 unless you start flipping tables and ripping posters down.

Denny Crane
02-28-2009, 03:00 AM
Umm yea that's for the PC and PS2 version of the game. I was in gamestop today the 360 version will be $59.99. I picked it up at a local store for $49.99 earlier today. Doubt you'll get away with getting it for $20 unless you start flipping tables and ripping posters down.
i know its retail at 59.99 but unless they have a sign in the store saying their is a misprint in their ad then i have then by the short hairs and will throw a fit if need be, but i doubt it will get to that point.
btw more importantly how is the game? is the fieliding smother than the demo if you played it?

CAFF31N3
02-28-2009, 03:35 AM
Doubt you'll get away with getting it for $20 unless you start flipping tables and ripping posters down.

lmao!!! i anyone will take it that far...I think by now people are use to paying $60 for games...i would love to see this though!

Deyankees1
02-28-2009, 04:57 AM
lmao!!! i anyone will take it that far...I think by now people are use to paying $60 for games...i would love to see this though!

I told a friend about the $20 thing and he said he will start ripping posters if he doesn't get it for $20 so Im going to gamestop with him and hopefully see him do so lol.

As for the game it is much smoother then the Demo. I played 2 games online there was no lag what so ever. There are some frame rate hiccups sometimes but only happened about 2 times for me. Pitching and batting feels good, easier then 2k8 that is. Overall its a good game worth checking out if your a baseball fan or just want a baseball game to platy.

Denny Crane
02-28-2009, 10:46 PM
I told a friend about the $20 thing and he said he will start ripping posters if he doesn't get it for $20 so Im going to gamestop with him and hopefully see him do so lol.

As for the game it is much smoother then the Demo. I played 2 games online there was no lag what so ever. There are some frame rate hiccups sometimes but only happened about 2 times for me. Pitching and batting feels good, easier then 2k8 that is. Overall its a good game worth checking out if your a baseball fan or just want a baseball game to platy.
Good I was worried the fielding wud be sluggish as it is in the demo.

xXx3NIGM4xXx
03-04-2009, 07:54 PM
I know for a fact you can get 20 dollar games for the 360 from gamestop...when you trade in two titles! generally they're new too but yeah, I was think of getting RE5 for 20 bucks after trading in a couple of my "newer games" (Halo 3 and a game I haven't even opened seem to be on the chopping block)