PDA

View Full Version : Ipod?

Mycatisbigfoot
02-22-2009, 11:31 PM
My I-pod Is formated as mac OS extened journaled (Mac Format) would it work with the game. Its an 80gb classic i would like to hook up... Or could i just use my jump sitick? just asking

HamKet
02-22-2009, 11:42 PM
It'll work. You'll have to download the Optional Media Update from the Marketplace for the AAC files to be playable, if you haven't already done so.

Mycatisbigfoot
02-22-2009, 11:44 PM
yes but if you use an ipod in windows it will be fat32 im asking as my ipod is in another file systen Mac Extened journlaed

HamKet
02-23-2009, 01:14 AM
Ah. I misread your question.

I do not have an answer for you. Why not just try it? The update takes only a few moments to download.

Mycatisbigfoot
02-23-2009, 01:16 AM
Ah. I misread your question.

I do not have an answer for you. Why not just try it? The update takes only a few moments to download.

Well i did donwload that a long time ago and i put my stick thats formated as mac extened journaled and it would not read the mp3s i had on it it woulkd not see the stick even and i tryed 3 sticks and i wont unplug my ipod at the moment as i have all of my cords ziped tyed and it took me like 4 hours to do that XD

TurdFerguson64
02-24-2009, 04:03 AM
Yes, my ipod is mac formatted and it works fine. If you don't want to untie the ipod wire, why not just quickly reformat one of your "sticks"?

Mycatisbigfoot
02-24-2009, 09:22 PM
Well I dont have much of a clue on how to do that and also i have school work on all of my sticks and i dont want to llose that school work