PDA

View Full Version : Speedy of the Colossus but not Whoa Nelly!

Krisko Disko
02-22-2009, 11:36 PM
The guide here says I should get Whoa Nelly! when I get Speedy of the Colossus or Minimalist, but upon getting SotC, I didn't get WN! Are there different "set speeds", did I find a glitch of sorts, or is there a third alternative I'm not seeing?

Malanari
02-23-2009, 07:40 PM
I had the same problem. To get Whoa Nelly you have to move at max speed for a set period of time where as Speedy was just get to max speed.

To solve this just go up to the top of the gear in Nutty Acres and fall through one of the holes. That few more feet should give you the extra time you need.

Paranoid Shark
02-26-2009, 11:33 AM
Or you could just do what I did, I got it with the spring seat I used for "The Minimalist" Achievement. All i had to do was bounce around the test track for a while. You probs wont get it on the first bounce, but with some timing you can just keep on bouncing round. It unlocked on my 3rd bounce.

Paranoid Shark

wubb
03-18-2009, 06:13 PM
An easy way to get this achievement later in the game is to simply strap a few large jets on an air chasis and fly around. It unlocks pretty quickly if you have a fast plane. I can't remember if I was using 2 or 3 large jets.

qSasukep
04-05-2009, 07:13 AM
i hope this thread isnt dead.... i got the achievement but not on the 1st or 2nd attempt, and i do NOT think it wise to use the spring set becuz that didnt work for me and i hop around for near 10 mins. all i did was rebuild the big thing that was on the guide and add as much possible parts and went as high as possible and changed it and as i hit the ground it unlocked:woop:

oh i also (by mistake) did a front flip becuz i didnt add wheels as they arent required