PDA

View Full Version : Cheats Guide...

jwmc1971
02-23-2009, 05:43 PM
does anyone have links to one or is anyone interested in helping to make one ? most of the cheats im trying here arent working . google is no help as far as this collection is concerned . do you have to look for the old cheats for these ?

edit * cheats are for pu$$ys , cheaters go to hell , why do you want to cheat , these games are easy , you are teh ghey .

ok , done . now lets hear from those interested in helping . not flaming , trolling ect....

Assassin UK
02-23-2009, 06:57 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/genesis/

then i just picked the game i wanted to see the codes (some codes dont work) but you need to have it set to ABC mode in the controller setup

the buttons are different so on the xbox controller X=A A=B B=C

jwmc1971
02-24-2009, 04:34 PM
wow , a real answer .

seriously , thank you . and i didn't know about the button thing , i did look for a while online for cheats . didn't find much , thanks again .

bLaKgRaVy
12-29-2009, 07:08 AM
There are some cheat codes for this game that don't disable achievements that are NOT listed in this game's achievement guide (well, Vectorman 2 is, but i thought it should be listed here as well). They are:

Hardly a Hero - Comix Zone (Complete first episode):
This code lets you start on Episode 2, thus unlocking the achievement for completing Episode 1. In the options menu, go to "Jukebox" and enter in the following numbers. You have to hit B after every number: 14, 15, 18, 5, 13, 1, 3, 18, 15, 6 (then you'll hear "Oh Yeah!") then enter in the last number, 3. Then when you start the game it'll begin on Episode 2.

Twinkle, Twinkle - Ristar (Collect 5 Yellow Stars):
This is a cheat to help you find the stars, bonus and treasure items in this game. It puts a silver star on the screen where one of these items is. Simply enter "MIEMIE" on the Password screen and start the game normally.

Super Charged - Vectorman (Collect 500 photons):
This code allows you to get 99 lives and 10 health units (instead of 3) and also lets you select your weapon, making this achievement pretty simple. First, put the controller in "ABC Mode" by hitting Back and selecting the Controls Menu. Next, go to the Options menu within the game and enter in: X, A, A, X, Down (on D-pad), X, A, A, X. This will take you to a new screen where you can choose how many lives you want, etc.

Can You Dig It? - Vectorman 2 (Reach Scene 11):
This code is just like the Genesis title (although slightly different since you are using an Xbox 360 controller). Start the game, then pause and press: (on the D-pad) Up, Right, X, Y, X, Down, Left, X, Down, Start. Then select "Dig 2" and the achievement will pop.

These are the ones my brother-in-law and I found while playing this "game." Wow is it bad, but an easy 1000. If anyone can think of more to add to this list, post them!

specVjavi
12-30-2009, 06:15 AM
thanks, i just started this game up and these will come in handy.

SWAGGART
01-30-2010, 11:44 AM
Thanks alot people these should come in handy, I see there are cheats mentioned in the road guide but no cheat codes in sight on the Road map lol. Well ive got them now so thanks peeps.