PDA

View Full Version : Highest Score You Ever Achieved...?

Boss Kamikaze
02-23-2009, 06:38 PM
I decided to make a thread on what is your "Highest Ever Score" you ever earned while playing Lips.

Just upload a picture of your score.

(When uploading a picture of your highest score add your Gamertag in the picture so no one can copy it.)

That said here's mine...

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii114/Kuniva007/bosskamikazelips.jpg

GoneABitLara
02-23-2009, 09:55 PM
Roll up Photoshop experts :-)

PiaMaria79
03-07-2009, 10:03 PM
I'm not much of a singer so my scores arn't much to brag about... I think my top score so far is a bit over 3 million from Erase/Rewind... wohoo :woop:

If I ever get a score I feel really Woah! about, I'll take a photo ;)

EikoAtoride
03-14-2009, 08:18 PM
I'm not much of a singer so my scores arn't much to brag about... I think my top score so far is a bit over 3 million from Erase/Rewind... wohoo :woop:

Funny. :D Erase/Rewind is my highest, too. Maybe it's because of the lyrics that let's you concentrate on singing.

PiaMaria79
03-14-2009, 08:21 PM
Funny. :D Erase/Rewind is my highest, too. Maybe it's because of the lyrics that let's you concentrate on singing.

It's relatively easy song and those really long lines add up quite nicely if you can manage to get vibra x 26.

But it doesn't change the fact that I still sound horrible though :D

Seb The Sheep
03-25-2009, 12:34 PM
I can't get a very high score at the moment, even though I sing professionally!

My mics are out of sync and so I ALWAYS miss the first word of a new lyric, and also even when I over-exaggerate vibrato, it doesn't detect it.
It seems to claim you have sung vibrato if you sing low, i assume because of the vibrations in the sound wave.

So yeah, doesn't detect things too well at the moment, hopefully the update will sort this out.

OldWIKI TIK
03-25-2009, 04:02 PM
I don't think this was my highest, but for sure my favorite song.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd4/PaulP1976/IMG_7509.jpg