PDA

View Full Version : FEAR 2 BONUS Experience Weekend/Week !?

oFILECOMPLAINTo
02-23-2009, 10:48 PM
Does Any1 Know If Fear are planning on giving us gamers a time period were we can get more experience for our troubles to help towards the dreaded General Rank achieve ? Thnx

Its not that its enuf that we tear our eyes out with boredom and lag as we crawl along getting 10k Exp (and this time is extended cos the boosting partners also must get a chare in the experience, unless u have 4 xbox's) towards the jackpot of 1 million experience points!

killerc0P
02-24-2009, 12:54 AM
Does Any1 Know If Fear are planning on giving us gamers a time period were we can get more experience for our troubles to help towards the dreaded General Rank achieve ? Thnx

Its not that its enuf that we tear our eyes out with boredom and lag as we crawl along getting 10k Exp (and this time is extended cos the boosting partners also must get a chare in the experience, unless u have 4 xbox's) towards the jackpot of 1 million experience points!

nope there was a similar thread to this already. Dont get your hopes up :(

KemicalSupreme
02-24-2009, 03:17 PM

I asked this question last week. Was answered!

TheToiletBrush
02-24-2009, 03:27 PM
Damn! Got my hopes up too. My bet is on it never happening.

squid5580
02-26-2009, 05:23 PM
Umm wouldn't it be MS who would offer the double xp weekend (or week fingers crossed)? And since I am unsure how the other xp games work for the leaderboards (like COD 4) wouldn't a dbl xp weekend screw up the leaderboards since they are based on xp not K/D ratio or wins? Or are they too based on xp?

o0EVIL0o x360a
02-27-2009, 04:18 PM
People need to spend less time complaining about the time requirements and more time throwing themselves at this 120-180 hour achievement.